What's new

Ermac Combo

I was re-reading the Ermac combo section today, and noticed one of the combos I use wasn't there, seeing how it does reasonable damage for a non-punisher, I thought I might mention it. Maybe everyone knows it already, I'm not sure, but in the hopes of helping out, here goes!

TKS, aaHP, HP, JK, Teleport Punch, TKS, aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK. 66%.
I figured it wasn't too bad for a non-punisher, I know there is a non-punisher in the Ermac combo section that's higher, but I feel this was is easier to do, and worth a mention.

ded

Elder God
great combo man! try whiff the teleport punch since it activates the dp btw.

there are endless variations of ermac combos, we probably cant list them all, for yours try aahpx2, teleport whiff, aahpx2, tks - its not hard and not activates dp

ded_ said:
great combo man! try whiff the teleport punch since it activates the dp btw.

there are endless variations of ermac combos, we probably cant list them all, for yours try aahpx2, teleport whiff, aahpx2, tks - its not hard and not activates dp
Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a try next time I'm on.

l SuGaR l said:
TKS, aaHP, JK, Teleport, TKS, RH, Teleport, Uppercut :)

I plan to start my Ermac combo video next week.
Using an uppercut instead of aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK is just because it looks cooler yeah? Or can you not do aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK on the end of your setup?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like these Ermac combos:

:)

TKS, HPx2, JK, TKS, HPx2, JK, HK(if you're near corner) if not sweep and if it doesn't connect it's still good damage.

I also love this combo:

TKS, HPx2, teleport miss, HPx2, JK, TKS, Hpx2, JK or RH forget the exact amount but it's like 65%+ I think isn't it?

Derek

Noob
Zonagle said:
l SuGaR l said:

Using an uppercut instead of aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK is just because it looks cooler yeah? Or can you not do aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK on the end of your setup?
Tacking aaHPHP, JK on after a Teleport punch is a pain in the ass to do on XBL so I either do aaHP JK or on Male Ninjas and Stryker go for the Uppercut if the connection is good.

MKF30 said:
TKS, HPx2, teleport miss, HPx2, JK, TKS, Hpx2, JK or RH forget the exact amount but it's like 65%+ I think isn't it?
TKS, HPx2, teleport miss, HPx2, JK, TKS? Isn't that 5 hits before the second TKS? Unless it's glitch canceled, I don't see how that works. Could you even glitch cancel from a JK?

Yeah, the TKS, aaHP, HP, Teleport Punch Whiff, aaHP, HP, TKS, aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK does more damage, but with the teleport punch having to miss, is there any usage restrictions? I mean I use the TKS, aaHP, HP, Teleport Punch whiff, aaHP, JK, TKS, aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK if I manage to get them midscreen, so I was just wondering. The reason I use the one I mentioned in my first post is because it works from anywhere on the screen, so if the one you mentioned can only be done midscreen, it doesn't help me a lot (No offense meant).

sarkastiko said:
try this

TKS, RH, teleport, HP (or LP), TKS, RH, teleport, HP, FIREBALL
Wouldn't a aaHP, JK at the end do more damage?

Anyway, I love his 82% midscreen, I can do it about 80% of the time now.
I also tried something like this. Now I know this isn't a massive combo, but I was thinking of things I could add onto a otg JK.

So here goes: otg JK, TKS, aaHP, HP, JK, TKS, aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK. I'm not sure how much damage the TKS's do since it was an otg JK to start the combo. My readout was 47% not including TKS, so I assume like 53 -58%?

Anyway, I managed to come up with a corner inf, though I'm sure someone has thought of it before me, just thought it was worth a mention, seeing as it looks cool :)

RH, TKS, aaHP, JK, RH, TKS, aaHP, HP, JK, HK (You could try for another RH just for looks).

Edit: Just another cool looking combo.
aaRH, Teleport Punch, TKS, aaRH, Teleport Punch, TKS, aaHP, JK.

Tim Static

Adminerator
l SuGaR l said:
Zonagle said:
l SuGaR l said:

Tacking aaHPHP, JK on after a Teleport punch is a pain in the ass to do on XBL so I either do aaHP JK or on Male Ninjas and Stryker go for the Uppercut if the connection is good.
Message me when your ready to tape :wink:

Tks, lp, hk, Tks, lp hk, Tks, lp , hp, hp jk -65% funny looking combo. if u finish in the corner with jab jab jumpkick roundhouse and possibly lk instead of normal finisher does really good damage.

johnnycakes11 said:
Tks, lp, hk, Tks, lp hk, Tks, lp , hp, hp jk -65% funny looking combo. if u finish in the corner with jab jab jumpkick roundhouse and possibly lk instead of normal finisher does really good damage.
Sounds interesting. I'll have to have a look at it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
JPS, HK, LP, teleport whiff, deep RH, TKS -

Then your choice of finish, either aaHPHP, aaHP, JK, for 52%, or - otgHK, LP, aaHP fireball for 58%, even HK, LP, JK, fireball if you're feeling adventurous for almost 60%

Works best in a cross up scenario when you are closer to one side of the screen, on Male Ninjas, Jax, Stryker, Sub-zero, and Kano

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I do that one all the time online DS ^^ works like a gem..and easy damage, only thing is if there's lag it'll make your opponent safer and you have to deep JK otherwise if you do it too soon you'll miss the TKS I've noticed. 8)

johnnycakes11 said:
You need 3 hits after first TKS, before you can do a second, and I don't think you can get 3 TKS's.

I do this mid screen combo for 62%?:
TKS, aahp, hp, TP miss, RH, TKS, aahp, hp, hp, FB

I'm working on to see what the best Mid to corner screen combo is best. With this combo it could easily be 80%+

dreemernj

Ambassador
N1nja Lord said:
johnnycakes11 said:
You need 3 hits after first TKS, before you can do a second, and I don't think you can get 3 TKS's.

Is this a possible Mid screen punisher?: aahp, TKS, aahp, hp, TP miss, RH, TKS, aahp, hp, hp, FB?
You don't need 3 hits between two TKS's. It just seems that way because of the time that it's disabled for after the first one. But you can definately get something like TKS, aaHP, aaLP, TKS

Oh, well Ive tried something like: TKS, Jk, tp, TKS... and the TKS won't come out. If it's b/c it's time related than I understand why it won't work. But Ive done this: TKS, aahp, Jk, tp, TKS... and it works.

I like this Mid Screen combo TKS start:
[TKS, aahp, hp, TP miss, RH, TKS, aahp, hp, hp, FB] Mid Screen = 62% If instead of hp, FB you want to do JK it's 59%. If at the end after the 2nd aahp you do hp, aahp, JK It's around 66%. The only reason I don't do it alot is b/c the timing has to be perfect after RH to get the TKS.

[TKS, aahp, hp, TP miss, RH, TKS, aahp, hp, JK, RH, LK] The Tp miss, RH, TKS puts them into the corner and its 100%

The best Punisher Ive done is:
[aahp, TKS, aahp, hp, JK, TKS, aahp, hp, hp, FB] Mid Screen = 67% Or [aahp, TKS, aahp, hp, TP miss, RH, TKS, aahp, hp, hp, JK] It's extremly hard to do and gets around the 70+%

The best punisher Mid Screen to corner Ive done is:
[aahp, TKS, aahp, hp, JK, TKS, to corner aahp, hp, JK, RH, HK] Which is 100%

Best combos I've done with Ermac are posted in the guide

6. (Opponent at Midscreen) TKS, aaHP,HP, teleport punch (miss), aaHP, JK, TKS, aaHP,HP, aaHP, JK 8 hits 82%

5. (for a punisher or counter to a jump in attack) aaHP, TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, TKS, aaHP,HP, aaHP, JK 8 hits 82%

And a few variations of corner infinites.

ded

Elder God
dreemernj said:
N1nja Lord said:
johnnycakes11 said:

Is this a possible Mid screen punisher?: aahp, TKS, aahp, hp, TP miss, RH, TKS, aahp, hp, hp, FB?
You don't need 3 hits between two TKS's. It just seems that way because of the time that it's disabled for after the first one. But you can definately get something like TKS, aaHP, aaLP, TKS
you have no clue how weird this combo is man lol