What's new

Ermac Combo

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Zonagle said:
Best combos I've done with Ermac are posted in the guide

6. (Opponent at Midscreen) TKS, aaHP,HP, teleport punch (miss), aaHP, JK, TKS, aaHP,HP, aaHP, JK 8 hits 82%

5. (for a punisher or counter to a jump in attack) aaHP, TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, TKS, aaHP,HP, aaHP, JK 8 hits 82%

And a few variations of corner infinites.
Those are also great combos, depending on the character also and if you're near the corner it can be higher I've noticed like 84%+ 8) with the first one I've had register on certain characters.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The most maxed out combo I can think of off the top of my head for Ermac has several rule stretches/breaks.

HK, LP, TKS, RH, TP, TKS, otgHK, LP, JK, aaLP, fireball is 57%.

TP to the TKS can be difficul to get unblockable because it's only 2 hits inbetween, and the JK, aaHP, fireball is also tough.

A more practical combo would be:

HK, LP, RH, TP, TKS, otgHK, LP, JK, HK for 53%

JPS, HK, LP, TP whiff, aaRH, TKS, otg, HK, LP, JK, aaHP, fireball is 60%.

You might be able to get a JK at the end vs say Jax instead of a fireball.

Shock said:
HK, LP, RH, TP, TKS, otgHK, LP, HK, HK for 53%
For this one, can you be anywhere related to the oppenent and the wall/invis wall, or is there a limitation. Ive tried this combo before and the TP misses. Is it my timing for the RH, or is it where I'm positioned?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I realized I put HK, HK instead of JK, HK at the end of the 53%. You can be relatively anywhere for this combo, but if you are near a corner there are other combos you can that will achieve higher damage so there'd be no reason to use it in a situation where it'd be unavailable.

Characters it works on are male ninjas, Jax, Sub, Stryker, and Kano for Ermac. Human Smoke might be able to do it against a few more like Kabal and Nightwolf but in order to connect on Kabal, you have to hit the RH, then walk back a step as he falls and TP, which will knock Kabal inwards instead of backwards.

On all other characters you will want to hit the RH as high as possible, then pause slightly. You can time it to either knock them backwards or inwards depending on the pause. The key is hitting the RH as high and early as possible.

aaRH, TP, HP, TKS, RH, TP, finish.

My favorite Ermac combo. So stylish. Is there any combo possible with more than two TP's?

MKF30

Some of the fancier combos don't seem worth it as they only do about 40-45% damage, when there's easier ones that do 50%+

I guess everyone has a different preference with "Ermac combos" I've noticed :wink:

Derek

Noob
In real matches I'll do the easiest high damage comes I can to get a win. If I hit someone with a HKLP, I'll do JK, Teleport, TKS, aaHPHP, HP, JK. It's a good combo that is easy to do. If I'm playing a Stryker I'll swap the first JK for a roundhouse. Now if I'm playing someone that I could beat no matter what I do I'll be a little more free with my attempts at combos during the match. However, if I hit someone with a TKS midscreen I'll almost always try to do something fancy no matter who I'm playing.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've only seen a handful of Ermac players consistently max out damage per scenario, I'd say no more than 5.

MKF30

l SuGaR l said:
In real matches I'll do the easiest high damage comes I can to get a win. If I hit someone with a HKLP, I'll do JK, Teleport, TKS, aaHPHP, HP, JK. It's a good combo that is easy to do. If I'm playing a Stryker I'll swap the first JK for a roundhouse. Now if I'm playing someone that I could beat no matter what I do I'll be a little more free with my attempts at combos during the match. However, if I hit someone with a TKS midscreen I'll almost always try to do something fancy no matter who I'm playing.
Exactly ^ man, I love that combo and it does like what? 50%-55% more on other characters depending. :)

MKF30

StuScotsLazyEye said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
hey guys whats aa RH lol like aa .... ?
Anti-air roundhouse.
yep ^, I love doing that more then AA HP which for me anyway seems to connect a lot more when I'm any ninja or the cyber ninjas :)

well you're combo isnt there because there's a combo just like that which does more damage, tks, 2x hp, cancel, walk in hp, jk, tks, 2x hp, cancel, walk in hp, jk, for about 74 or 76 %

MKF30

Good combo and one of my fav's except I don't usually bother with the 3rd HP after HPx2 cause of lag and the TKS after JK's also dont' always connect due to lag playing a role I've noticed. :cry:

That is a fun combo though

KeanBurke said:
well you're combo isnt there because there's a combo just like that which does more damage, tks, 2x hp, cancel, walk in hp, jk, tks, 2x hp, cancel, walk in hp, jk, for about 74 or 76 %
It's a 71% combo and it can be done an easier way: TKS, aahp, hp, tp miss, hp, jk, TKS, aahp, hp, walk in hp, jk - Same damage just easier, and it can be good for gettin into the corner :wink: .

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are scenarios where aaHPHP, aaHP, JK can be done that aaHPHP, TP whiff, aaHP, JK cannot.

KeanBurke said:
Yes, there is also the 82% combo, which I can do. So what? If you read the original post, I said it was good, because is extremely easy, compared to some, TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, TP, TKS, aaHP, HP, aaHP, JK, really not that hard, and does over 50%. That was my point, I didn't say there wasn't bigger damage combos out there, I didn't claim it was better. Maybe I've got the wrong idea from your post, but I don't really like the way you said what you said. It sounds aggressive, and seems to just be a putdown at my attempt to help people who maybe can't do the bigger combos, like I said, maybe that isn't what you mean, but that's how it read to me.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
People jump on slight variations of combos, but remember guys, if people are playing and listing combos they are getting without actually seeing them listed, that's still a good thing, even if we already know.

MKF30

Yeah, I personally feel with Ermac that there's no need to "compare" combos anyway, he's a character that's a beast regardless with his easiest combos that do 40-45% minimum and that are hardly difficult where other characters in the game struggle just to get around 40%

On what shock said, I agree. People will list their fav off the top of their head combos whether it's 45%, 50%, 55%, 60% or 75% are all still great combos regardless. :wink: