What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [EO Beta] Ferra/Torr Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yea they weren't even that good. Obviously new to the char. A few Ruthless and 1 Lackey. By the time DLC drops they'll probably move on to one of them haha.
Yeah its painfully obvious when its their first rodeo with the character. Are you on Xbox or PS4?

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
Yeah that was like month 1 or 2, never got match with anither Ferra Torr since until the beta where someone picked FT as their third character pick and left after one game when he realized I actually knew FT. We should try to match up in the beta to learn these new combos at some point
absolutley, also with some of the new frame data posted above, I also have to wonder what else we can do now that no ones figured out yet

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
I picked up Ruthless a few weeks ago. I'm happy to see B121 be more consistent into F2. It's been infuriating.
Honestly this wasn't necessary, 1,1 is 9f start up and confirms easily, b12 is confirms, and so does 4, which does more damage than even b121. b121xx PnG rc f2 is only doable now due to the new command grab mechanics (at least that's what I believe the cause is)

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
E X F E R R A B O Y Z!
The NERF train is coming up to "Ferra/Torr" town!All Ferra/Torr mains get ready to hop aboard the nerf train for the two cute fuzzy little monsters....And get ready to cry when NRS spank, slap, rape and kill Ferra/Torr right infront of you!:DOGE

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
NERF train is coming up to "Ferra/Torr" town!
I highly doubt it, at most Ruthless will lose the EX tosses (which I fully admit he doesn't need, but I want them anyway), Vicious will hold on the them tho, and I'm really hoping for some more Lackey Buffs, less roll recovery is great but that's the only treatment he got in the beta.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
I highly doubt it, at most Ruthless will lose the EX tosses (which I fully admit he doesn't need, but I want them anyway), Vicious will hold on the them tho, and I'm really hoping for some more Lackey Buffs, less roll recovery is great but that's the only treatment he got in the beta.
I think Lackey got a damage buff as well...

Maylon

Noob
Has anyone else noticed Kotal's sundisk eating Ferra? I know it got buffed but I'd expect Ferra to win given that she still has to run back to Torr. At the very least trade or cancel one another. This was his regular sundisk as well vs. regular boss toss/ ferra toss. Not sure how the MB versions would have worked.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
that's right! I forgot, though I believe it was just the scaling on EX Torryuken, not an overall damage buff.
It still makes Lackeys damage really really good now. And although the roll was really the only buff for Lackey, it combined with 2F4 being cancellable into roll increases his combos which means his meterless punish damage goes up as well as all his combos since we can now end combos in F3, 2F4xx grab instead of F3, 4xx grab since 2F4 does more than 4. Lackey doesnt need anything else, just remove the EX tosses from ruthless and this character is fucking perfect

Last edited:

Wetdoba

All too easy...
So can vicious get his normal combo into 2f4 boss toss now?
Yes, adds about 1.5%

Ruthless gets a slight damage boost too from replacing 4xxender with 2F4 ender. Also since 2 starts up in 8 frames instead of 12 frames its a much easier link then ending combos in 4 xx ender. Also swaggier

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I'm actually gonna miss 4 boss toss, I like the look of it better.
But when you do 2F4 Ferra grabs on to Torrs "reigns" and lets her feet fly out since Torrs doing a 360 for the F4 part, looks way sicker to me. Anything that shows off Torr and Ferras relationship is the swagness to me. Like when Ferra points at the opponent when doing a D4

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Maybe I'm already nostalgic for standing 4 before the change is out I wish I could get more use out of 4 1+4. Agreed on d4 love the point.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Maybe I'm already nostalgic for standing 4 before the change is out I wish I could get more use out of 4 1+4. Agreed on d4 love the point.
I actually use 4 2+4 a lot in the neutral, its really good, plus with push back, if they try to do anything like run in after just poke them in the shins. From farther away it can also catch people thinking you randomly whiffed a S4

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I actually use 4 2+4 a lot in the neutral, its really good, plus with push back, if they try to do anything like run in after just poke them in the shins. From farther away it can also catch people thinking you randomly whiffed a S4
I sparingly use it too, 4 2+4 is pretty nice.
I consider it a 3th unexpected projectile in Ruthless, it won me some games

Status
Not open for further replies.