What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [EO Beta] Ferra/Torr Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
It hits people unexpectedly but I never seem to get much with it, how plus is it?
Plus 2. For instance if someone is right on top of my nuts, I will D3, if the D3 hits then I do 4 2+4 to create space. If they disrespect the D3 on hit they get hit by 4 2+4 and now you succesfully got them off you. If they block it its the perfect range for Lackey D1 from mac range which is a frame trap. If they get hit by the Lackey D1 then I go into B12 stagger pressure to create a little more distance. If they block the D1 then I backdash while Ferra runs back to me.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Plus 2. For instance if someone is right on top of my nuts, I will D3, if the D3 hits then I do 4 2+4 to create space. If they disrespect the D3 on hit they get hit by 4 2+4 and now you succesfully got them off you. If they block it its the perfect range for Lackey D1 from mac range which is a frame trap. If they get hit by the Lackey D1 then I go into B12 stagger pressure to create a little more distance. If they block the D1 then I backdash while Ferra runs back to me.
You're on xbone right? I want to play you.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Ah man I don't have the beta lol, I'll add you though.
Shit well I dont know if Ill be able to go back to regular online honestly, shit infuriates me in this game. Ill try to stream some beta or post gameplay here from it at some point if you dont get a beta code anytime soon though

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Honestly this wasn't necessary, 1,1 is 9f start up and confirms easily, b12 is confirms, and so does 4, which does more damage than even b121. b121xx PnG rc f2 is only doable now due to the new command grab mechanics (at least that's what I believe the cause is)
I think it's significant because b1 is a strong mid that most pokes can't low profile and it's easiest to hit confirm b121. If you were planning to do b121 ferra toss on block, you can see that it hit and do b121 PnG instead. It's possible to do the same b12 as well but you need quick reactions and you have to pay close attention. The fact that we can consistently hit confirm into f2 for full combo instead of having to settle with 11 or a grab is amazing.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Honestly this wasn't necessary, 1,1 is 9f start up and confirms easily, b12 is confirms, and so does 4, which does more damage than even b121. b121xx PnG rc f2 is only doable now due to the new command grab mechanics (at least that's what I believe the cause is)
they increased the hit advantage, making F2 easier to connect after it. Necessary or not, I love it.

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
they increased the hit advantage, making F2 easier to connect after it. Necessary or not, I love it.
it also makes f2xxPNGrc. F2 a possibility and real easy to do on hit, worse case on block f2xxPNGrc is a true block string with just about anything in ferra-less torrs arsenal.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Ive been having b121xxClose ferra toss whiff on block on a lot of characters when it didnt before, as long as they are crouch blocking. Is this new? I know I should be doing b12 on block but old habits.

This is midscreen btw.

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Ive been having b121xxClose ferra toss whiff on block on a lot of characters when it didnt before, as long as they are crouch blocking. Is this new? I know I should be doing b12 on block but old habits.

This is midscreen btw.
Yeah b121xxClose OH ferra can whiff on crouching opponents, especially on sissy little girls. It's not new.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lackey has such a good thing against Kitana pressure now.
Like with the damage buff on EX Torryuken, we can blow through the gap in her EX fans or when she does her little float cancels and clean like 42% or more off.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Like with the damage buff on EX Torryuken, we can blow through the gap in her EX fans or when she does her little float cancels and clean like 42% or more off.
Post your roll combos bruh! I wanna get optimized :p

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
f.2 f.2 2f.4xxroll d.3 4xxender
b.232+4 f.3 f.2 2f.4xxroll d.1xxender
2f.4xxroll 2f.4xxroll d.3 f.2 2f.4xxender
EX torryuken f.2 f.2 2f.4xxroll d.1xxender or something

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
f.2 f.2 2f.4xxroll d.3 4xxender
b.232+4 f.3 f.2 2f.4xxroll d.1xxender
2f.4xxroll 2f.4xxroll d.3 f.2 2f.4xxender
EX torryuken f.2 f.2 2f.4xxroll d.1xxender or something
Awesome! I'm not able to test these right now but do you remember the damage off the top of your head? (With cmd grab ender)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If you care about some swag you can do...

j.i.1 (as an anti-air trade) roll 2f.4xxroll 2f.4xxroll 2f.4xxroll d.1xxroll
Does kinda low damage (only 38%) and its hard but 4 rolls in one combo? Needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.