What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [EO Beta] Ferra/Torr Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
After connecting a raw ex low toss or overhead toss I always find myself trying to invent weird combos lol. Am I the only 1 who fucks up most of the time trying to find new stuff?

Need something consistent :/

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
After connecting a raw ex low toss or overhead toss I always find myself trying to invent weird combos lol. Am I the only 1 who fucks up most of the time trying to find new stuff?

naw, I have a lot of lost matches just because im trying to throw out random buttons I don't normally use just to see if theres something different I can do now,

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This Tha_Kool_Kid93 is pretty good. Was getting some great games in until the beta disconnected us.

But 61% midscreen combos that lead into pressure bruh? That was there all this time but people wanted to bitch about Kano? Please.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This Tha_Kool_Kid93 is pretty good. Was getting some great games in until the beta disconnected us.

But 61% midscreen combos that lead into pressure bruh? That was there all this time but people wanted to bitch about Kano? Please.
You had your chance to hop on the Doombawkz express to bufftown, but you didn't.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Peeps, I am so jacked about my Terrible Twosome. I fully plan on wrecking shit first thing in March!

Quick question though, is everything in the Beta staying? In an earlier version (only 4 characters) I ate a corner infinite from Shotgun Jacqui with Sub-Zero (I think it was anyway, the guy gave up at 30 some hits and 63% damage after I'd been dead eons ago). Please tell me that was just a freak occurrence.

Steven_a

Light Bringer
My god... That avatar looks like Violence Jack...
Good guess but it's Guts from Berserk.

I don't think ruthless will keep the ex tosses Even though I Hope they'll do.
Ruthless is strong enough without the EX tosses imo. Even if he doesn't keep it, you have to keep in mind that other characters will be toned down which can also help ruthless. But what do I know, I haven't played MKX since september :^)

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.

Ruthless is strong enough without the EX tosses imo. Even if he doesn't keep it, you have to keep in mind that other characters will be toned down which can also help ruthless. But what do I know, I haven't played MKX since september :^)
Oh, thank god! And now I feel like a cretin because I disrespected the Black Swordsman :( I am ashamed.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3

Yeah I know they don't need it Tbh but it would be Really really fun if they'll keep it. At least we can now hitconfirm easier from b121 that's pretty much all I wanted for ruthless.

KuralKing

Never forget The Great Ferra/Torr Scare!
Ruthless need to receave like 7% damage over time for each stack of Pain & Gain during the time the move stays active on top of the 5% from ferra cut....

If vicious end up getting nothing because of ruthless....:mad::mad::mad:

feeling salty! i blame saltshaker :p

I tried playing lackey once but ultimately dropped him and stayed with tremor, but with this buffs I'm going back to F/T with all variations and probably making tremor secondary. I don't care if people call me a bandwagon tbh lol

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute

No, ur not. Theyre both kinda new launchers. I still try to catch the overhead pop up with an NJP thinking itll hit like any other pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.