What's new

Tech - Erron Black [EO Beta] Erron Black Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
RIP Erron Black.
Can they at least make ONE of his specials safe? I mean, good lord, why are they ALL unsafe? Sand Toss is one of the worst launchers in the game lol, and yet that's -22. Jax's OH DP is a much better reversal and it's only -17

Adagost

yard's best Ice cream
RIP Erron Black

I only want to say these nerfs are Overkill, he was decent at best after all the nerfs he already got.

@Edit : maybe it'll work out fine but the changes sound ridiculous considering how many flaws Erron has

Last edited:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I get why they nerfed throw ticks...the universal CT change would have been absurd on him.

EX sand nerf, though, is weird. And it's even weirder that he didn't get anything to compensate.

Hopefully, they fix him up.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
RIP Erron Black.
Can they at least make ONE of his specials safe? I mean, good lord, why are they ALL unsafe? Sand Toss is one of the worst launchers in the game lol, and yet that's -22. Jax's OH DP is a much better reversal and it's only -17
EX Sand Grenade is +1, so it's safe. Sand Toss is a meterless launcher that can be used off a 50/50, so making it safe would be ridiculous. -17 is absolutely punishable.

Since these changes were applied he should get all or some of this stuff atleast first , command grab on hit is +22 ( this is a must if they're sticking with the 21122 nerf) and , f2 is 10f , also making ex sg +7 again without the pushback would be good , a nice marksman buff id like is making all 3 shots hit mids (db1) but that isn't needed. Also fix the fucking recovery for b32u1 so he can land his damn njp after that.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Since these changes were applied he should get all or some of this stuff atleast first , command grab on hit is +22 ( this is a must if they're sticking with the 21122 nerf) and , f2 is 10f , also making ex sg +7 again without the pushback would be good , a nice marksman buff id like is making all 3 shots hit mids (db1) but that isn't needed. Also fix the fucking recovery for b32u1 so he can land his damn njp after that.
I can land the NJP consistently after practicing, so I don't consider that point necessary. All three shots of Marksman being mid would be too much: if you want to zone, use Gunslinger, which is great at it.

Last edited:

thlityoursloat

kick kick
EX Sand Grenade is +1, so it's safe. Sand Toss is a meterless launcher that can be used off a 50/50, so making it safe would be ridiculous. -17 is absolutely punishable.
I don't disagree, it should be unsafe. My point was that -22 is overkill, lol. Couldn't have -15 sufficed? I mean, it's like they didn't know how to nerf him so they just took that and slapped on a ton of negative frames.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I don't disagree, it should be unsafe. My point was that -22 is overkill, lol. Couldn't have -15 sufficed? I mean, it's like they didn't know how to nerf him so they just took that and slapped on a ton of negative frames.
It's the same situation as with EX Spin sucking you in on block. It just helps the people who are not good or play on really bad connections. A somewhat good player will always punish a -15 move with no pushback, at least offline. A change like that would be of no consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.