EX-Sand +1 with pushback
D1 7f,
Command Grab 13f start up
21122 - sand trap only works on 21
2112 only builds meter every other hit now

Last edited:

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I don't use erron but would like to know if he's getting buffs or nerfs and how any of his command throws will / have changed

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Guys think about it, ex grenade now pushes them back so it makes that game even scarier since if they push a button and you hold back they're getting full combo punished. There's always a plus :p

"RIP" and "bodied" are a bit of an overreaction imo, he still has good ticks and mixups. Let it breeeeeeaaaaathe first lol

InFlames

dead
Guys think about it, ex grenade now pushes them back so it makes that game even scarier since if they push a button and you hold back they're getting full combo punished. There's always a plus :p

"RIP" and "bodied" are a bit of an overreaction imo, he still has good ticks and mixups. Let it breeeeeeaaaaathe first lol
pce

yucking

Shokugeki

get the cuck out

XxDark_

Noob
Before I blow up. I need someone to provide logic for ex sand grenade being +1 on block or reassurance that there is still hope for error. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.