What's new

Tech - Erron Black [EO Beta] Erron Black Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
I'm with the 7f d1, definitely wasn't expecting that.

The other changes are total head-scratchers to me. I pretty much already switched to Bone Shaper and plan to main Cyrax in KP2, but if these changes stick after the patch it just makes me all the more happy I let go of Erron Black.
The changes are baffling. The best Erron could have used, not needed, imo was faster pokes by like 1 or 2 frames and he would have been fine.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Guys think about it, ex grenade now pushes them back so it makes that game even scarier since if they push a button and you hold back they're getting full combo punished. There's always a plus :p

"RIP" and "bodied" are a bit of an overreaction imo, he still has good ticks and mixups. Let it breeeeeeaaaaathe first lol
Erron doesn't want the push back,he has terrible mids,any good mid can kill him on neutral. This is it..........RIP.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Because of the combo damage from ex sand and the fact that he has no mid, I think ex sand should be at least +7 on block. He was pretty well balanced (all 3 variations), I don't know why the hell NRS keep fucking things up

CaptainCM

Certified trash
I actually expected to see some minor buffs to Erron. I'd be happy if the only change was a 7 frame d1 (with a system-wide removal of defensive option selects being icing on the cake :rolleyes:). No me gusta.

Edit: I wonder if his GCs were changed in any way

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Pre-beta you have to armor/jump option select the 21122 mixups right? Perhaps they're going for no longer having to do that against any character. That would mean business for Kobu Jutsu.

Redux

Ex Phase
I just don't understand most of these changes. it's like they wanted to make him play differently for the lulz. +1 sand grenade I could live with but that pushback lmao. Also my favorite thing about him was the different tick throws and I'm surprised they removed the most common one before the final hit in 21122 since it was the most common one for people to get armored.

I'm with the 7f d1, definitely wasn't expecting that.

The other changes are total head-scratchers to me. I pretty much already switched to Bone Shaper and plan to main Cyrax in KP2, but if these changes stick after the patch it just makes me all the more happy I let go of Erron Black.
Switched to boneshaper AND planning to main cyrax? We are twins.

Ayyjayyy

DevilApes
I actually expected to see some minor buffs to Erron. I'd be happy if the only change was a 7 frame d1 (with a system-wide removal of defensive option selects being icing on the cake :rolleyes:). No me gusta.

Edit: I wonder if his GCs were changed in any way
Nope, they are the same.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Erron doesn't want the push back,he has terrible mids,any good mid can kill him on neutral. This is it..........RIP.
This is my point, use the pushback to bait a counterpoke and punish them for it. His F3 at least works fine for that. If you honestly think it's "RIP" when you have 50/50 starters you can make safe at any time as well as several tick throws which also work on hit I don't even know what to say.

Noob
This is my point, use the pushback to bait a counterpoke and punish them for it. His F3 at least works fine for that. If you honestly think it's "RIP" when you have 50/50 starters you can make safe at any time as well as several tick throws which also work on hit I don't even know what to say.
Safe at any time? Shit isnt even guaranteed for most his strings because of the gaps.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
it can be armoured through my friend.AND WHAT F3 ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?there are chars that have 8,9,10 mids so yes,he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.