What's new

Enter the Bane: General Discussion

Im only an average player, but I have been doing really well with Bane. So fun to play...

However I feel like Dr. Fate and Superman are completely unwinnable. i get zoned hard and they build meter fast..

Any advice??

Ninja0fTheMist

Sad Swordsman
Im only an average player, but I have been doing really well with Bane. So fun to play...

However I feel like Dr. Fate and Superman are completely unwinnable. i get zoned hard and they build meter fast..

Any advice??
Patience is the main ingredient for bane. Dodge projectiles when possible. Relax and stay calm. Use mb roll to close the gap when possible. Personally once I'm in, I like to pressure like no tomorrow.

HapHaxion

"Knowledge" - Taio Cruz
SInce the new patch improved Bane from what I can gather, this might be the perfect time to get some MU numbers going. Don't think Bane has an MU exclusive thread yet, so we may as well post some approximations here

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
So we're just going to state a match-up is nigh unwinnable, instead of expressing what we're having trouble with so we can discuss counter strategies? Good look

Last edited:

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
So we're just going to state a match-up is nigh unwinnable, instead of expressing what we're having trouble with so we can discuss counter strategies? Good look
I was taking it with a grain of salt. Mere hyperbole instead of writing some ridiculous statement about a character who just came out. New character, incredible zoning at a cursory glance. Fuck that match. Only about 20% serious. Agreed?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Hm..wait, I might be completely useless, I suppose you can level 3 while knocked down and then wake up with armor breaking armored db2, but you have to actually be sure they are mb b3ing otherwise it's curtains.

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
It'd be dope if they could fix his command grab not working on moves that are for some reason grab invulnerable but have no reason to be. This fucking game makes me salty as shit sometimes.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
So far what are your worst MUs? Right now my worst are Supes, Starfire, WW, Darkseid, and Catwoman. I've also yet to beat a BB but I haven't run into many.