What's new

Tech Ending combos with 23

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Crathen

I don't know if I'm timing it differently but it feels like on some characters you kan't kross them up after the 23 ender.

If this is the kase I think we should kompile a list of characters. We kould divide the workload amongst us maybe? I think we have enough people to at least do a quarter of the kast each...?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I just wanna mention that Ji1 is a good tool to use for this as well. It's got more of a cross up friendly hitbox than Ji2, more able to hit opponents if they happen to walk in a certain direction, and produces higher damage output as opposed to starting with a Ji3 (of course, it does lack the range and disjointed hitbox).

Also, I was going to keep this a secret until I made a new video, but I found a stronger combo off of B1U2 that ends with 23:
B1U2, F3, D2, Ji3, 323, 23 = 30%
Is it character specific or what's the trick. I tried it on Raven and I kouldn't get it... (Maybe it doesn't work on female/small hitboxes?)

What I like about this HKD setup is that unlike 123 and Flip, 23 is an unscaled HKD. No matter how long of a combo you do before it, the opponent is grounded for the same amount of time ALWAYS.

I don't think it's true. I tried this on GL and I kan't kross him up in time before his lift komes out:
B1U2, F3, 1, 323, 23

But I tried this and I kould:
B1U2, F3, 323, 23

It might be subtle difference in scaling but I think it is there.

Pronto

Montreal's reckoning
I'm a little late to the party but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else:

You can avoid and punish a number of wake-up attacks with the 23 ender by dashing forward once and then doing a neutral J2. This works reliably with non-moving wake-ups, most notably MMH's push, which has a ridiculous hitbox. What's more is that it creates an ambiguous cross-up/control reversal situation. Basically it just takes a lot of wake-up options off the table and forces them to guess the cross-up. This works with a d3 ender as well.

With MMH's push, J1 also works but J3's makes DS too big and he gets clipped by that stupid hitbox.