What's new

Enchantress, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Atom Revealed for Injustice 2, Fighter Pack 3

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
I'm glad some people are excited for TMNT but it's gonna be weird af seeing some over sized turtles beat up Superman and the likes. Just wish those character polls that Ed did would have had some bearing instead of just adding random characters for shock and awe factor .

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I'm still fucking blown away. I don't even know how to process the hype level. Not just because it's ninja turtles and I'm thirty fucking five - so those bastards were my childhood - but because the potential game mechanics involved *if* trait is a tag button that swaps one in for another, etc. Imagine if they had unique tag-in attacks for each turtle, allowing for different combos, or setups or mix depending on which turtle called in which turtle. The chance for incredible complexity is nuts. I just hope they don't release last.. I want I want I want.

TMNT? I love it! I was a big fan of the characters as a kid and I think this will bring a lot of attention back to this game when they drop. A good time for NRS to sell the next big DLC pack!

As someone who is extremely happy to see the TMNT in this game, I have a feeling this was somebody calling in a favor. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Laird or even Eastman went to Boon and requested them to be in this.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I stopped caring about the Ninja Turtles around the mid-nineties sooooooo.....

For me only Enchantress looked interesting and this will continue to be the least amount of money I've spent for an NRS game since pre-MK9. Haven't touched the game in months and looks like that won't change.

Raider

Noob
I am still not digging Enchantress design. She looked fine in the trailer, but when i look at this:

I feel like something is missing... like it's wasted opportunity.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
The amount of child-like whining about this is absurd. Some of you don't like it, we get it. But do you whine like this about everything you don't like, whether it's trivial or serious? Good Lord, people.
Flipside of caring / being enthusiastic for something is disappointment. Ultimately the only thing that matters is sales so hopefully it sells well. I'm just not in that demographic apparently.

I think people have a right to voice their opinion though so the salty outrage is to be expected.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Some ppl failed to realize a good chunk of TYM always talked about a TMNT competitive fighter, not only we got what we wished even if it wasn't directly its own game, but it was developed by the company we support and care about.

You guys are such a cry babies, this is the greatest troll best DLC of this pack easily hahaha, 10/10 would buy again.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I am still not digging Enchantress design. She looked fine in the trailer, but when i look at this:

(IMG)
I feel like something is missing... like it's wasted opportunity.
I'd never heard of the character before Suicide Squad so I was kinda hoping for a design leaning towards that direction. Maybe a premier skin?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'd spend money on a competitive version of Bible Fight before I bought a "competitive TMNT" game. So, there's plenty of people who don't give a shit about TMNT. Hell, if companies are going to mine out my childhood I'd rather see a competitive GI Joe or Star Wars fighter.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES A FUCKING THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hoped that NRS/WB will add the TMNT's or Shredder in this game and I admit I've kinda lost hope but I got my wish and I'm so fucking happy beyond any fucking belief! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was the very first franchise I grew up on when I was a kid, so they have a very special place in my heart. And seeing them in a legit competitive Fighting Game like Injustice 2 is nothing short of amazing for me. I knew they can make it since TMNT's a comic book franchise first and for most, and there was already a comic crossover between TMNT and Batman, the 2nd most important DC superhero next to Superman, so seeing them in a DC universe game makes total sense. I actually read that comic and it was a good read.

Anyone who now hates either NRS/WB or TMNT because of this has no idea what the fuck he is talking about, and I won't be surprised if the only reason they say that is because they just wanna jump on the bandwagon and to feel special while in actuality they don't even hate TMNT or their inclusion in this game, and once they do come out they are gonna play them.

I've said that the only way I will change my lineup of Mains in IJ2 of Sub-Zero and Starfire will be if a TMNT character makes the cut, and now that we actually got ALL 4 TURTLES IN ONE CHARACTER, I'm definitely gonna add them to Sub-Zero and Starfire and I'm gonna main them and be the best I can with them in addition to Sub-Zero and Starfire.

I wasn't hype that much for a character(s) in a Fighting Game since Reptile was announced for Mortal Kombat X, and that says A LOT!

After this I'm never gonna buy INJ3, if it gets out. NRS, you only listen to WB, and ALWAYS fuck things up. Good luck with the low sales in the future.

edit: I'm so happy to see that a LOT of NON-DC chars are in DC.
Dude you're out of your mind. This is exactly what NRS/WB should do to get more money and sales. Almost any DC char will sell less then the TMNT's and that is a fact. And they listen to the fans and know what they want, as you can see that the vast majority here is truly happy, and I'm not the only one who predicted TMNT to be in IJ2. The only thing I was wrong about is that we are gonna have all 4 Turtles as one character. I'm sorry, but you need to stop crying, just like all of the other crybabies here.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2 is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

I will join the actually GOOD bandwagon here (I myself always wanted to do this!)!

Last edited:

Esruck Cype

...or just call me E.C.
Well, at the very least, we've learned who the geeks are that are so dead inside that they forgot why they became geeks in the first place. EDIT: or people that think correlating the Turtles with kids when a bunch of the people loving this are old enough to be your dad

Cowa-fucking-bunga, dudes

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
OH MY SWEET GURKENS! THE TEARS ARE REAL IN THIS THREAD! Tears of joy and tears of....salt.

Uncle JBeezY is happy as fuck with this! Most def THEE best FP thus far. This will rejuvenate the game and give it longevity. The game hasn't even been out for a year yet, so calm your tits. OF COURSE there will be more Fighter packs to come. This TMNT, honestly, out of ALL the fighting games out now, THIS guest character reveal is THEE hypest PERIOD! And this is what was needed for EVERYBODY to even have life in this game.

At least look at it from that standpoint alone, unless you want a dead ass game, which will cause a dead ass forum, and nobody will even be talking as much as the whole world is raving about this news now. GENIUS fucking move on Ed Boon's part

MY ONLY concern is if they drop the ball on their playstyle. THAT will kill all the hype for this 4-in-1 character. But im optimistic, because Atom looks fun as hell, and we got another badass chick, Enchantress. Looking forward to playing ALL of the characters in this pack. Righteous ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Donatello is my turtle!

Legitimately thought this was a troll, still could be, but this is hilarious no matter what.
Oh no my brotha, this is REAL! Most Def Donny is the favorite because of that range, but I have a feeling Mikey is gonna pocket turtle that becomes very useful