What's new

Enchantress, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Atom Revealed for Injustice 2, Fighter Pack 3

Didn't buy the game and is complaining, what kind of logic is that?
Oh it works quite easily. I didn't buy it because i can't. You know, pc people exists. However i'm interested in it and will buy when it actually comes to my platform. And i've been a huge follower of NRS since they were midway, I bought every single game by them since i bought MK Trilogy and I like to spectate this game as well, which actually generates them more income, so I think I have a right to express my opinion. Is that ok with you,pal?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Oh it works quite easily. I didn't buy it because i can't. You know, pc people exists. However i'm interested in it and will buy when it actually comes to my platform. And i've been a huge follower of NRS since they were midway, I bought every single game by them since i bought MK Trilogy and I like to spectate this game as well, which actually generates them more income, so I think I have a right to express my opinion. Is that ok with you,pal?
cool off..
I don't need to know all the details, but its all explained just move on.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Fighter Pack 3 trailer has more views on their YT channel than Fighter Pack 1 and Fighter Pack 2 trailer COMBINED. And all that in 2 days. Just wow.
But they don't fit bro, Spawn bro, not the place for it bro... yet they're the hypest DLC ever. Even non-gamers have videos about their inclusion.

The salt on this is beyond ridiculous, like I understood Leatherface salt coz many MK characters were missing and some were even in the game itself in cutscenes or as story-only plus he didn't exactly add anything that's all that interesting aside from the best brutality in the game.
TMNT can add lots of variety to the game and they're characters known to basically every age group. 3 of them have weapons not represented in the game at all (actually all 4 if you count dual sword as different from 1 sword lol), they'll add a new mechanic whether they go with tag style or calling them as assists.
Not to mention that there are 2 DC characters in the pack as well, another badass female that many now know thanks to SS and Atom who seems to have a very unique gameplay style.

Honestly I hope Spawn never gets added, fuck him all this bitching about him in every NRS reveal has already made me dislike him.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
But they don't fit bro, Spawn bro, not the place for it bro... yet they're the hypest DLC ever. Even non-gamers have videos about their inclusion.

The salt on this is beyond ridiculous, like I understood Leatherface salt coz many MK characters were missing and some were even in the game itself in cutscenes or as story-only plus he didn't exactly add anything that's all that interesting aside from the best brutality in the game.
TMNT can add lots of variety to the game and they're characters known to basically every age group. 3 of them have weapons not represented in the game at all (actually all 4 if you count dual sword as different from 1 sword lol), they'll add a new mechanic whether they go with tag style or calling them as assists.
Not to mention that there are 2 DC characters in the pack as well, another badass female that many now know thanks to SS and Atom who seems to have a very unique gameplay style.

Honestly I hope Spawn never gets added, fuck him all this bitching about him in every NRS reveal has already made me dislike him.
The salt over Leatherface was already ridiculous, Ed Boon hinted on him before KP2 was announced, so it wasn't that much of a surprise when he was revealed. Also he added a lot to the game, out of all 4 guest chars in MKX, he was my personal favorite to play. All of his Variations were great, especially Killer. And MKX had a perfect balance of old and new chars, and there are more then enough requested vets there.

Regardless, the salt over TMNT is also beyond stupid.

Last edited:

zabugi

The only Real Master
The first part
It's just another ploy to get us 30 year Olds to spend more money on nostalgia. Except idc about tmnt enough to have it cross over into dc. It's literally mixing beer with cereal.
This is the only reply that makes sense to me in this whole thread. Yeah they want 30 year olds nolstalgia into it but look at as old meets new...generation wise. And besides, some of the younger ones don't even read comics talkless of knowing tmnt. Its a game, just play it and have fun.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The first part

This is the only reply that makes sense to me in this whole thread. Yeah they want 30 year olds nolstalgia into it but look at as old meets new...generation wise. And besides, some of the younger ones don't even read comics talkless of knowing tmnt. Its a game, just play it and have fun.
There is a huge new TMNT cartoon on Nickelodeon right now. It's been running for 5 years. Kids know TMNT.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The first part

30? Original turtles fever was my era and I'm 40. Nostalgic sweet spot is probably 35-40 depending on how old you were when they popped. 30 year old's probably weren't in the original wave but honestly it was a long wave.

I've watched most every group of kids after me catch some form of Turtle Fever. It's probably the third most enduring franchise I can think of off the top of my head - after Starwars and StarTrek. I couldn't tell you why exactly, but the TMNT appeal goes both over and under 30.

They got some power to them - turtle power. (rimshot)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
30? Original turtles fever was my era and I'm 40. Nostalgic sweet spot is probably 35-40 depending on how old you were when they popped. 30 year old's probably weren't in the original wave but honestly it was a long wave.

I've watched most every group of kids after me catch some form of Turtle Fever. It's probably the third most enduring franchise I can think of off the top of my head - after Starwars and StarTrek. I couldn't tell you why exactly, but the TMNT appeal goes both over and under 30.

I was 3 years old when the first episode aired. I don't remember it at that age obviously, but I remember watching it a little older and playing with all the toys. The original cartoon ran from 1987 to 1996. A lot of children were born in those near 10 years.

I don't play Injustice, but I got hype. I'm sure NRS will make some money on this. Easily within their top 3 DLC of all time.

KCJ506

Noob

Yeah I was 3 when the original cartoon first aired. Though I think I didn't start watching it until a few years later. I remember having a blast playing the games that were on the NES, SNES and Genesis.

Though I grew up with the 87 cartoon, I liked the 2003 version more. That one was the closest thing we have to an adaptation of the original Eastman and Laird comics. It's dark, serious and yet, still fun for the kids. The original really only gets props for putting the franchise on the pop culture map. Sure, it was nothing like the original comics and had a goofy tone overall, but it was a cultural phenomenon at one point. In retrospect, it's appeal can only last so long for some. Plus the 2003 one had Casey Jones as a main character, whereas he only made guest appearances in the original cartoon. Hell he never took off his mask in that one and rarely interacted with April.