What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice at Civil War VI

Wow this post is incredibly stupid and hella uninformed
How do you figure?

Believe me, I am well informed. Been playing MK9 since day 1 and have seen basically every MK9 tourney ever.

Take away REO and how is Kabal broken in MK9's history.

Waiting for you to show me this very long list of all the MAJOR tournies that Kabal won without REO.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig, I'm guessing you didn't read all my posts? You are clearly missing the point. You can tag those guys all you want, what is that gonna do?

All I'm saying is Kabal and MMH are not broken by any means. Are they top tier and a little OP?? Yes, but "broken", definitely not.
I tagged them so they can list every major won w kabal

They are literally the MK encyclopedia and I wouldn't do it justice

I tagged them so they can list every major won w kabal

They are literally the MK encyclopedia and I wouldn't do it justice
Ok, just to be clear here. Do you think Kabal and MMH are "BROKEN"??????

Not sure if you were reading these threads after Jupiter won today, but all I was reading was how MMH is broken and NRS needs to patch this game and all this nonsense. Then I had to listen to how MMH and Kabal are the same and how dumb they are. Obviously they are both great characters, but like I said earlier, Jupiter got blown up by Catwoman yesterday. Give people time to figure out the MMH matchup. People are overreacting so bad.

It's like when people are/were saying how broken ZOD is. Doesn't make sense at all.

MMH better win every fucking major until the end of time if you cry babies really think he is so broken. Seriously, how about giving Jupiter some credit. MMH is very fast paced, he isn't some broken scrub character that anyone can dominate with.
mmh will win evo he's only getting better ... he plays so freely to not be "over powered"