What's new

EMP|CD Jr - new main is a villain in Flashpoint skin, "I'm back in the game!!!"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Not even joking but this would be hype

Nothing will EVER beat the 43RH reviews.

A F0xy Grampa needs to put his skills to good use again someday.

Also: I feel the need to let my insomnia drive a rant.

As I said before, at least the man is TRYING to generate some hype and anticipation about the game, and Storms gave it a boost in the hopes of fueling the fire and getting people excited.
Last time I checked, it was the Dominican brothers (and Erik Warda) at Summer Jam '11 that stole the show and put on a Top 8 so hype that it destroyed the "MK Is Doomed" philosophy and gave rise to a completely different rest of the year stretch for the game than most had otherwise expected at that point.
I was there the day he fought DetroitBalln in the NEC Finals, that would've been the Starrcade of tournament Top 8's had we not been a small school swimming in a sea of other ongoing brackets.
I remember Columbus when dude won the first MLG and broke down with pride.
And I find it absurd that people have dismissed him and the CD's so quickly.
Peter may have liked to cry wolf, but eventually the fucking thing showed up.

This would be a lot more interesting if folks spent less time waiting for him to fail, and more time coming out to try to beat him, or, I don't know, accomplish a fraction of what these guys have in our scene.
I'm not just saying it because they're my buds, it's just black and white dumb that there's this much resentment and shit-talk over a front paging of all things, and yet I don't see anybody going out of their way to prove the talking right.
Meanwhile, the Capcom boys who've been talking nothing but shit for ages about MK's collective being one-dimensional are actually at work slowly taking the damn game over. I know in the end there's not supposed to be any beef or malevolence or what have you, but it really pisses me off that they're taking this game a LOT more seriously than a good deal of the former MK community that claimed they were gonna get revenge for the years of smack talk and disrespect. I'd love to know where all that passion and fury went, and why it comes so easy to blow off somebody like Junior just for trying to stir the spot. Of course he's going to smack talk and tweet himself half to death with insane ideas, because that's what he does. You're supposed to have confidence in yourself and your powers when you've been on top, because it's the only way you're gonna stay there, no matter how many times you fall. Do you see him or any of the other top dudes who this game has frustrated to death giving up? No. So cut the guy a break and let him shpeel about his ways and his mains, because you and I all know if the wolf ends up coming to Summer Jam and mauling his way to the Top 3 or a championship, the doubters and smack talkers and never-gonna-see-the-inside-of-a-tournament-monsters amongst you are gonna be the first ones praising his return and blowing all this off.

So to some, but not to all because I know a few of you have been around and done enough to be more than worth your opinion, but to some...you all have fun shtupping at one of the NRS clan's prize fighters while he's down and kissing his ass when he gets back up.
And I'll have fun at Summer Jam challenging all 3 of them to drunken deathmatch money matches and actually leveling up and beating the learning curve instead of fitshitting and hating over a damn front paging.

Mills

Born on a Monday
So not only is this not worth being front page news but it's also wrong. It's not a character in flags point skin. He said it was a villain in Flashpoint who is a woman. The only two I can think of is Harley and Wonder Woman
Could technically be Joker since he is a she in flashpoint (Mrs. Wayne) :D

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
This is awesome, I'm so glad he finally decided to stick with a char... hope he does well... haters gonna hate!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
That is Cdjr's problem since he dropped jax. He has to be aware that the character won't do all the job. He needs to stay stuck with 2 mains (like chris G) and try to make the difference with his innovative skill.

Superman and Flash look legit, why changing hoping for better performance ?

This is awesome, I'm so glad he finally decided to stick with a char..
Dude, he just announced one more time he is changing his main. What you are saying doesn't make any sens xD

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
What kind? I had a couple delicious carnita tacos with guac yesterday. In other news, Taco Bell's 5 layer burrito is pretty tasty as well.

One final note, the actress who plays Catalina on "My Name is Earl" is pretty damn fine.

FRONT PAGE!
Taco bell really? god you guys dont even know what a real taco is....

Jr is my nigga. People seem to forget how much he dominated the MK scene with Jax of all characters. Scrubs talking shit. Smh
First of saying "nigga"and "scrubs" in a serious manner makes you look like an idiot.

Secondly nobody is discounting cdjr as a player at all so your point is... pointless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I don't understand why I'm supposed to care about some dude's character choice...?

I've main Aquaman pretty religiously since launch, but I'm going to try and switch to Zatanna. She's a villain in Flashpoint too, IIRC.

Where's my fucking article?

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I wondered why this thread kept getting bumped. Like huh so much talk for that? But then i realised something, drama alert! Good read guys!