What's new

EMP|CD Jr - new main is a villain in Flashpoint skin, "I'm back in the game!!!"

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Front paged cd jr tweets

"Flash is not top 5"
"Needs armor on torpedo or dash"

These were real tweets

So we go from superman to flash (whose apparently still terrible) to a high class guessing game ......g T f O here

Claims he dont train or practice this game ....

Yet knows match ups better than everyone ..

I stop listening to him when he said Black Adam is not Top Tier and needed a Low.

Also claimed to know all about flash and his bad match ups after using him for one week and losing in a single tournament set.

Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Dude this is a stupid front page thread. I'm sorry it's your bff and all but seriously...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Oh so let me guess he asked storms to front page it so he could get blown up for no reason right? I'm sure he wanted this front paged...

If chef beat all the supermans at WNF I would be happy if they would front page it on the SAN GABRIEL VALLEY NEWS.
I tied with CDjr at Evo. I expect all of my tweets to be front paged from now on too.

"Top player wonder chef makes grilled cheese sandwich!"
I tied with CDjr at Evo. I expect all of my tweets to be front paged from now on too.

"Top player wonder chef makes grilled cheese sandwich!"

McNasty

Moist.
Such mean girls lately!

Not everyone does the twitter thing, so sharing tidbits about our well known players is kinda cool. Especially when there's not much else happening lol

If we weren't so nippy, maybe more of the community could be highlighted more often.
this x100000000000000

If you want better articles fucking create something. Maxcpm

TYM MEMBERS LET'S GO FROM THIS THREAD TO THE "OFF TOPIC THREAD"WHERE DUDES NEED DATING ADVICE FOLLOW ME.

I stop listening to him when he said Black Adam is not Top Tier and needed a Low.

Also claimed to know all about flash and his bad match ups after using him for one week and losing in a single tournament set.

Lol

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
too many people in this forum thinks they're "Top Player" status to be frontpaged.

lol @ the "I mained ____ do I get a frontpage?" posts.

Lol

^^this right here

never trains....doesn't like the game....it has bad anti-airs and horrible walk speeds...only wants to play Killer Instinct...but because he picked a new main it's like a big deal. He is gonna get bodied at the next tournament....end of story