What's new

EMP|CD Jr - new main is a villain in Flashpoint skin, "I'm back in the game!!!"

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Front paged cd jr tweets

"Flash is not top 5"
"Needs armor on torpedo or dash"

These were real tweets

So we go from superman to flash (whose apparently still terrible) to a high class guessing game ......g T f O here
front paged Pig's post: MK9/Injustice top player Pig of the Hut's thought about TYM front page article!!!
it's gonna be HUGE!!!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Storms is trying to build hype, and there is nothing wrong with that, infact any sports fans out there should be down with this sort of coverage.

Top players trying to find their form is interesting, at least to me it is.

It also brings the possibility of bringing to light a character potentially slept on.

I like to see CDjr do well, and I want him to find a character identity, I think its worth mentioning, considering he was one of our mk komunnitys best players, in all honesty we should probably get behind this as another mk player being a threat at this game just bolsters our rep as good players at injustice, considering we are being put on blast by "you know who" (a person who hasn't won shit in this game), and for some reason, we have to put it to bed.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
srsly, CD Jr. needs to stick to 1 or 2 chars, like MK9, his Kabal is so zzzzz compare to his Jax (and sometime his Rain too).

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Storms is trying to build hype, and there is nothing wrong with that, infact any sports fans out there should be down with this sort of coverage.

Top players trying to find their form is interesting, at least to me it is.

It also brings the possibility of bringing to light a character potentially slept on.

I like to see CDjr do well, and I want him to find a character identity, I think its worth mentioning, considering he was one of our mk komunnitys best players, in all honesty we should probably get behind this as another mk player being a threat at this game just bolsters our rep as good players at injustice, considering we are being put on blast by "you know who" (a person who hasn't won shit in this game), and for some reason, we have to put it to bed.

Fucking thank you, Glue.

It's not like there's been any serious talk over anything else TOURNAMENT wise other than Da Beech as of recently. Everything else has been DLC this, nerfbat that, Martian Manhunter hit me in the face with a cat...if one of the best MK players ever to fight is gearing up for a serious return, I say let's get fucking hyped.