Hawkgirl
Lex

Questionable 6-4

MMH
Grundy

Probably 7-3

Ares
Joker

Not sure why I decided to post this but since your match up chart seems to be getting a bunch of attention I figured these are points that should be brought up. I also disagree with a lot of your 5-5's (Flash, BG, etc) but you're entitled to those.

EDIT: It's hard to specify actual numbers with Doomsday because they honestly don't really matter. The only things that matter with this character when you go into a mach are

1. How prepared your opponent is for Doomsday
2. How well you know the match up against your opponents character
3. How well they can deal with Doomsday's momentum under the pressure of a tournament setting

Honestly 3 is the reason we see so many Doomsday's in top 8s. And that's what makes him so good. On paper he's a very mediocre character. But it translates to so much power once you force your opponent to deal with all his options in a pressure situation.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

For sure 6-4

Adam
Cyborg
Deathstroke (I say 7-3)
Hawkgirl
Lex

Questionable 6-4

MMH
Grundy

Probably 7-3

Ares
Joker

Not sure why I decided to post this but since your match up chart seems to be getting a bunch of attention I figured these are points that should be brought up. I also disagree with a lot of your 5-5's (Flash, BG, etc) but you're entitled to those.
I'm beginning to lean towards Flash being 4-6.

It's starting to become more apparent the more I play competent Flash players.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Dd beats fucking grundy
Where do you get your mu experience
Tyrant. I play him literally all the time. For whatever reason, Chef only likes to upload sets from weeks where I lose to Tyrant. But our matches are always back and fourth. I don't know if he actually beats Grundy. I've been on the fence about it for a while. I'd say maybe slight advantage Doomsday, but very slight.

Last edited:

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Tyrant. I play him literally all the time. <3 For whatever reason, Chef only likes to upload sets from weeks where I lose to Tyrant. But our matches are always back and fourth. I don't know if he actually beats Grundy. I've been on the fence about it for a while. I'd say maybe slight advantage Doomsday, but very slight.

Still think he beats Grundy

E

Eldriken

Made a few changes to some MUs. This will obviously render some comments (from me and others) void.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

E

Eldriken

I still don't know about DD beating Zat.
The only "advantage" Zatanna has in the MU in my opinion is that she can negate Doomsday's trait with teleport. Your zoning doesn't really affect us provided we have meter (and/or patience). While Doomsday's corner oki doesn't really matter against Zatanna, she still has to respect it because he can beat out both of her wake up options on the right guess/read.

I don't think it's a hard 6-4 at all. It's a soft one.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
The only "advantage" Zatanna has in the MU in my opinion is that she can negate Doomsday's trait with teleport. Your zoning doesn't really affect us provided we have meter (and/or patience). While Doomsday's corner oki doesn't really matter against Zatanna, she still has to respect it because he can beat out both of her wake up options on the right guess/read.

I don't think it's a hard 6-4 at all. It's a soft one.
I just think that he gets bodied too hard by her trait for it to be in his favour. I feel that if Flash is supposedly even, by would Doomsday be disadvantage for her? I know they're not the same character, but I think they essentially do the same thing, except Flash doesn't get bodied by trait, and he gets over 50% from a 50/50.

E

Eldriken

I just think that he gets bodied too hard by her trait for it to be in his favour. I feel that if Flash is supposedly even, by would Doomsday be disadvantage for her? I know they're not the same character, but I think they essentially do the same thing, except Flash doesn't get bodied by trait, and he gets over 50% from a 50/50.
...how does Doomsday get bodied by Zatanna's trait?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
...how does Doomsday get bodied by Zatanna's trait?
He doesn't have anything that allows him to get her out of it easily, and she gets it so often. He has quite a floaty jump which is easy to react to, in dash-up distance straight shot is great for beating out venom, and venom isn't even great for getting her out of trait. She can just play a reactionary game in footsie distance and I feel he doesn't have good options to stop that.

E

Eldriken

He doesn't have anything that allows him to get her out of it easily, and she gets it so often. He has quite a floaty jump which is easy to react to, in dash-up distance straight shot is great for beating out venom, and venom isn't even great for getting her out of trait. She can just play a reactionary game in footsie distance and I feel he doesn't have good options to stop that.
I'd imagine my trait would make it rather easy to take care of yours. 'Cause you have two options after you activate trait if I activate my own: Teleport around which wastes your trait time or try to use your trait to stop me from getting in while my trait is active, which isn't likely to happen.

Sure, yours cools down faster than mine, but it's still an option that I have. Besides, I can just avoid your trait attacks until it runs out. I mean, it's not like it's that hard to do as long as I'm not playing impatient.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I'd imagine my trait would make it rather easy to take care of yours. 'Cause you have two options after you activate trait if I activate my own: Teleport around which wastes your trait time or try to use your trait to stop me from getting in while my trait is active, which isn't likely to happen.

Sure, yours cools down faster than mine, but it's still an option that I have. Besides, I can just avoid your trait attacks until it runs out. I mean, it's not like it's that hard to do as long as I'm not playing impatient.
I personally don't think it's as easy as just avoiding it; it's 10 seconds of fireball forest. Theoretically even if you do avoid it all for ten seconds, Zatanna has just built loads of meter to pushblock you or mb rings until it comes back again.

I think this mu comes down to meter, if you have more then I've got to play your game, but if I have more then I just pushblock every time you do mb venom and get trait out.