What's new

Match-up Discussion Eldriken's Doomsday Match-Up Chart

E

Eldriken

'TWAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, WEAKLINGS OF THE UNIVERSE. I HAVE COME TO DESTROY YOU ALL WITH MY MATCH-UP CHART DESPITE NOT HAVING THE EXPERIENCE TO MAKE ONE.

Aquaman 4-6
Ares 5-5
Bane 4-6 (Possibly his hardest MU.)
Batgirl 5-5
Batman 4-6
Black Adam 5-5
Catwoman 6-4
Cyborg 5-5
Deathstroke 5-5
Flash 4-6
Green Arrow 5-5
Green Lantern 5-5
Harley Quinn 5-5
Hawkgirl 5-5
Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 5-5 (I don't think he loses to Frost any longer.)
Lex Luthor 5-5
Lobo 5-5 (Previously 6-4. I don't feel it's my advantage.)
Martian Manhunter 5-5
Nightwing 5-5
Raven 7-3 (What are options? lolol)
Scorpion 7-3
Shazam 5-5
Sinestro 5-5
Solomon Grundy 5-5
Superman 4-6
Wonder Woman 4-6
Zatanna 6-4
Zod 4-6 (Previously even, but I've come to the realization that this is a losing MU thanks to Pig.)

Favorable: 5
Even: 17
Unfavorable: 7

If anyone has any questions on any particular numbers, feel free to ask. Just do so in a way that doesn't make you seem like an asshole. No one should really have a reason to come off that way towards me anyway. I'M NICE TO ALMOST EVERYONE. =D

For clarity's sake on some of these numbers, they're all based off of my experiences. They aren't the end all, be all of MU numbers. I don't have the same experiences as some of the other players on this site, so my thoughts and experiences are going to be different compared to yours and are going to affect my MU numbers as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

How does BA not lose to Doomsday?
Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with the MU to feel that it's a winning MU for Doomsday. All of the Black Adams I've played that are worth remembering (this includes you) sure as hell don't make it seem like it's in my favor.

My number could certainly be due to a lack of experience against the character.

E

Eldriken

Probably should have specified that I feel it's a possible 6-4. I've played plenty of good Green Arrows that know the MU and handle themselves pretty well. I'm open to constructive criticism about my numbers. I'm just basing them off of my experiences against people who actually know how to play the game.

E

Eldriken

I don't see how he beats AM 6-4 or goes even with Flash
Er, crap. It was supposed to be 4-6. Gonna fix that.

Despite how badly you beat me, I still feel it's relatively even, bordering on a 4-6 at worst. The Doomsday player just has to play smart.

E

Eldriken

I think DD-Raven is only 6-4
It very well could be. I personally feel it's Doomsday's easiest MU. Unfortunately, there aren't many good Raven players (you're one of them, but we barely play outside of random ranked matches) that I've played.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Probably should have specified that I feel it's a possible 6-4. I've played plenty of good Green Arrows that know the MU and handle themselves pretty well. I'm open to constructive criticism about my numbers. I'm just basing them off of my experiences against people who actually know how to play the game.
Doomsday has advantage. Even noobe says ga is poop.

E

Eldriken

Doomsday has advantage. Even noobe says ga is poop.
Noobe also has a lot more experience against good GA players than I do. He's also a lot better at the game than I am.

But if you feel it's 6-4, I can accept that. I'm not here to try and argue with anyone. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, especially about their own character.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with the MU to feel that it's a winning MU for Doomsday. All of the Black Adams I've played that are worth remembering (this includes you) sure as hell don't make it seem like it's in my favor.

My number could certainly be due to a lack of experience against the character.
I used to play this with @Metzos when he was blocked iadk on reaction, it's ridiculously hard to open up doomsday and play footsies with him, BA's zoning is no longer existent.

E

Eldriken

I used to play this with @Metzos when he was blocked iadk on reaction, it's ridiculously hard to open up doomsday and play footsies with him, BA's zoning is no longer existent.
Fair enough. I guess I just need to work on the MU.