What's new

Ed Boon talks Injustice | Gods Among Us at E3 2012

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Harley <3

So many bullets. So, so, soooo many bullets.
Trolling with the "YOU TRYIN' TO MAKE ME LAUGH?" 'til people want to kick me.
Shao Kahn Smash = I'll have an excuse to randomly yell "HAMMERTIME."

Yep... Harley Quinn for me out of the current six.
Shoutouts to being in good company \m/ O_O \m/.
We oughta come up with a stable name for everyone planning to rep Ms. Quinn.

Excited :D.

It's a fighting game. Motto goes something like "fuck logic". >_>
It's a joke. Motto goes something like "Herp Derp". >_>

LoLLL...just kidding DragonPick...come here bro *e-hugz*.

Seriously I think this game will be tons of fun to play. I love MK and will support any other game NRS makes, even though I think their online coders need to be strung up by their big toes.

Seems like the cinematics are going to get tiresome. Watching guys smash through levels of buildings is awesome right now, but who wants to see that 2 months in. Gameplay looks fun otherwise.

umm...x-rays? Fatalities? People still do them lol.
Fatalities are by choice and X-rays do damage. From what I've seen so far, it looks like if you hit someone in a certain area of the stage it triggers the cinematic. By no means am I hating on the game. Im excited as fuck for it. Just giving my opinion

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
As for that move Flash did... looks like a sort of shoulder dash type of move like Nightwolf's or Reptiles dash. Doesn't look like dash canceling to me.

and anyone wanna count how many times "over the top" was said? lol

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
It's a joke. Motto goes something like "Herp Derp". >_>

LoLLL...just kidding DragonPick...come here bro *e-hugz*.

Seriously I think this game will be tons of fun to play. I love MK and will support any other game NRS makes, even though I think their online coders need to be strung up by their big toes.
Heh :D
I support NRS as well, and am hoping the online is hella better. Never thought of that until now :eek:

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ok so currently:

Harley Quinn - Stryker

Wonder woman - Kung Lao + Sophitia(SC)

Superman - Raiden

Batman - Scorpion + Jade(MK9) + Jade(MKD)

Flash - Kabal + Cage (MOTHER OF GOD)

Soloman Grundy - Goro(?)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I promise to preorder this game if you guys just give us a playable online experience. Please!
I konvinced my sister to buy MK9 so we kould play together online and we all know how that turned out... lol. I'll try it or rent it at first to test out online for myself and then buy it if it turns out to be good.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The flash doesn't have a projectile, so I doubt he'll be top tier. My guess is Batman will be top tier, and I think Grundy and Harley will be top tier. Superman probably is an armor heavy character (power character), but he probably needs ex to stop things like Grundy knife spam or harley gun spam. Freeze character, whomever that is, probably won't be good. If Zatanna is in this game she will probaly be top tier because she'll probably have a teleport and a projectile of some kind. Interested to see the final roster. I'll play this game if the netcode is greatly improved.
Wait what lol? Where are you making these assumptions from?

9_Lives

Noob
I'd like to see a lot of characters in this game. I mean, yeah, everyone thinks that there are only going to be Kabal mirrors and such during tournament play, but there are over 30 people to pick, and I like that because it has kept me busy.

I'm not sure if I'm liking that different characters interact with different stages differently, I do feel like with the lack of consistency, there will be some stage hax/banning. This video has captured my attention, I'm hoping the game will continue to do so, especially on a competitive level.