What's new

Ed Boon talks Injustice | Gods Among Us at E3 2012

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
This was a super watered down version for sure... This might not even be an alpha build.
But i agree with Hito... the styles look SUPER stiff and clunky.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Idk about you guys, but the normal camera is so zoomed out it works.

Everything looks stiff, though. Which will get fleshed out as the game develops.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I think people dont realize what you call a gimmick doesnt matter. They already said 1000 times that this is an action oriented game.

It would be nice if you could turn this stuff off but if you cant, then BOOHOO

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Idk about you guys, but the normal camera is so zoomed out it works.

Everything looks stiff, though. Which will get fleshed out as the game develops.
yes,you are right,about the camera!!!!

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Yeah, I think you're being a bit too hard on a game not scheduled for release for another year.

Camera does look dope, btw

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I'm maining flash I said it before ....he was my dude in mk vs dc and that was before when all I knew was specials and strings ...mk9 is the only fighter I've ever tried to compete with ...I can't wait for this game.!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Medina4life

Media Master
Flash's dash at 1:34 does kind of look like a standard forward dash to me. I don't think its a cancel.

Besides that I am actually quite excited for this game. Like Hec said, it's in early development and actually looks promising to me. I've always loved the juggles in MK. Batman looks so sweet.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
My only constructive observation would be the fact that it does looks stiff, but like THTB and Hec said... that'll be fixed.

Tim Static

Adminerator
My only constructive observation would be the fact that it does looks stiff, but like THTB and Hec said... that'll be fixed.
Hey keep checking to see if the "Official" uploaded video pops up. I expect Pat's vid to be removed at some point, but I am still sick as fuck and I cant promise i'll be of any service today lol.

And hecterrific THANK YOU. <3