What's new

Ed Boon talks Injustice | Gods Among Us at E3 2012

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thanks to Pat McCarron at TRMK for uploading this until GT uploads it, but here is Ed Boon this morning talking Injustice | Gods Among Us at E3 2012. Please make sure to leave your impressions of the video and anything you want to add about what we've seen today below!!
Here it is:

Gametrailers.com HD link: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-injustice-gods/730917

Attachments

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Fucking Flash with Ground Pound and Cage intro pose.
FLash has a few weird attacks, when hes fighting batman he does almost a flying dive diagonally, then one forward, like he can fly, I do not approve.

His ground pound I think is an air normal, god I hope for universal air normals, at least they don't do forward flips anymore.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
I loved near 1:35 when batman does a corner combo and teleports in the warp to continue his combos. Looks like hella fun!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
So far it seems like UMK9 with DC characters, hopefully we get some good hands on impressions later from the show floor.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
i'm sure there are gonna be some nasty combos and resets in this game so breakers are a necessity! just seeing that harley quinn overhead mallot juggle and batman gadgets juggles already are given me some nice combo ideas, lol. was hoping to hear of a couple new character reveals but overall good stuff Boon!