What's new

Ed Boon Q&A on Twitter

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
It was soft-confirmed. Boon said the next game is either Injustice or MK, and in a later Q&A he said he hopes he gets to make continue making Injustice one day.
Would definitely love to see injustice 3 (with pc cross play support) but I know there’s a ton of stuff going down with this new merger so will see

but if true that’s mad cool

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Not sure why yall put so much stock into his tweets. Outside of formal official reveals / confirmations, he's usually just shooting the shit or goofing around. His twitter is 100% not a source of hints and deeper meanings.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Not sure why yall put so much stock into his tweets. Outside of formal official reveals / confirmations, he's usually just shooting the shit or goofing around. His twitter is 100% not a source of hints and deeper meanings.
It absolutely is tho. Before the leak he flat out said their next game was either going to be MK or Injustice, and eventually dropped the hint that he hopes they can "Work on Injustice again one day". Sometimes people reach for sure, but his tweets are how we first got soft confirmation about the next game being MK12 and not Injustice.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This thread has been cleaned up. Please keep it civil, respectful, and constructive.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
konquest for sure and motor kombat would trend for mobile and young ppl i guess ? make it like road rash or twisted metal.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
While I generally agree, it's not censorship when someone is breaking the forum's terms of use. So it's completely fair to have things cleaned up.
Yeah things were getting a lil rowdy, we had some angry boiz up in here. Disagreements are fine, not everyone is going to agree about everything, just don't personally attack each other. Or we'll have to host some FT10's on stream lmao.

ChuckFiasco

"I'm the 12th best Sub-Zero player in the world."
I just wish we had something similar to SF 30th anniversary edition. I think it would be a lot of fun & most of the fanbase would enjoy a MK game in the same context.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I said Chess Kombat, but I’ve never actually played it I just like chess. Was it actually fun?