What's new

Ed Boon Polling and Trolling again. First Jason Todd won and now...

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Constantine is the only choice... but my guess is Starfire will win as she is a girl and guys like girl characters in games.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Starfire and Constatine over Black Manta?? Bruuhhh.... -__-
I'd easily choose Starfire over both! Teen Titans was my childhood!! Haha Also I'm not surprised that Blue Beetle beat out Swamp Thing and Captain Cold or that Starfire beat out Constantine and Black Manta. The Teen Titans/Young Justice fanbase is huge!! :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I was wondering why Starfire was so popular.. I just assumed it was as he is a sexy girl.. but I forgot there is a lot of kids that loved that cartoon that was one recently.

I think Constantine is the interesting one from the list as he is the one with the least obvious powers. I think you could get extreamly creative with how you could make him into a fighter. Black Manta while a awesome character and one that looks great as well seams to be a guy that would have most of this style in other characters.

I think all 3 are in the gam but he wants to see who we want MOST so they can reveal that character next imo
I think all 3 are in the gam but he wants to see who we want MOST so they can reveal that character next imo
I don't think Black Manta is playable because he's in the transition on the Atlantis stage. I think the Cameo is as far as he'll go. Just like Penguin, Killer Croc, Darkseid etc. from Injustice 1.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I don't think Black Manta is playable because he's in the transition on the Atlantis stage. I think the Cameo is as far as he'll go. Just like Penguin, Killer Croc, Darkseid etc. from Injustice 1.
I don't think him being in the transition means he won't be in it.