What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

Hey guys. I updated the first post to reflect a couple of rule changes for MK9 (didn't list Kratos being banned), as well as Arcana Heart 3. I also made it transparent that room discounts are available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights throughout the event. The cutoff for the room discount is June 3, so be sure to book soon!

Tim Static

Adminerator
SweetJohnnyCage said:
Hey guys. I updated the first post to reflect a couple of rule changes for MK9 (didn't list Kratos being banned)
Also his (Kratos) Chamber of Fire stage as well as the Street are banned too. fyi

DanCock

Cock Master!!
right now im back down to 50% going :/ i just dont think i can afford to pay for a hotel room this time.. last 3 tourneys cost me 500 bucks, the last one slightly more.. i need to start being smarter with my money..

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
right now im back down to 50% going :/ i just dont think i can afford to pay for a hotel room this time.. last 3 tourneys cost me 500 bucks, the last one slightly more.. i need to start being smarter with my money..
Let's split the cost, Dan. Whoever rooms with us will chip in as well, it's only fair. You and I should also plan on bringing some spare food and drinks (again) too.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
This is awesome. Definitely going to be there.

Is it possible to learn when during saturday/sunday which games will be played? Or will all games be played all weekend. OR, do you have to get there when it begins saturday and register.

This will be my first "real" tournament and, basically, I need to know if I have to take off work on saturday haha

DanCock

Cock Master!!

is it ok if I bring my little stand here to play my tournament games? I can not sit and play. I tried at power up and it was a major failure, so I just played on a controller there : X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

is it ok if I bring my little stand here to play my tournament games? I can not sit and play. I tried at power up and it was a major failure, so I just played on a controller there : X

lmao...

Nobody is gonna hate on you for that, but it is rather funny... :D

DanCock

Cock Master!!
lmao...

Nobody is gonna hate on you for that, but it is rather funny... :D
lol well im hoping the tables are as high as they are/were at NEC and WB. then i wouldnt need to bring in my stand so im hoping.. i just cant fucking sit and play for crying out loud.. unless its casuals whatever.. the tables were low at power up :/

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
lol well im hoping the tables are as high as they are/were at NEC and WB. then i wouldnt need to bring in my stand so im hoping.. i just cant fucking sit and play for crying out loud.. unless its casuals whatever.. the tables were low at power up :/
Its going to be at the same place where WB took place, right?

Also, it would be cool if I could room with someone. :)

Dtoxz

Noob
Yeah I might go to this! I don't know where Morristown is, but Im in PA so it cant be too far! Good stuff guys.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Its going to be at the same place where WB took place, right?

Also, it would be cool if I could room with someone. :)
You can stay w/ Dan and I.

I am confirmed for ECT3. And we have some big plans in the works for the Roundtable#2.

Also, we should get a confirmed list of players going in the first post.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope

Lol keepin it REAL old school. I like it.

On the topic of competitors, I'm most likely going. Me and 3 friends are head up there, I wanna register for MK, one wants to play T6 and the other wants to play BB. One just wants to watch lol. I only live about 2 1/2 hours away in South Jerz, so I'm trying my best to go. This'll will be my very first tourney EVER! Im pumped.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I think it's about time to make a confirmed list for MK9, UMK3 and MK2.

I'm in for all MK games
Im also in for all MK games. Also unless.someone beats me to it... ill work on the confirmed list when I get home.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
you never read first posts lol its not the same place... its in NEW JERSEY : X **pukes in mouth**
Not the same place. Winter Brawl was in Philadelphia P.A.
ECT3 will be in Morristown N.J.
Awesome, I love going to new places!

You can stay w/ Dan and I.

I am confirmed for ECT3. And we have some big plans in the works for the Roundtable#2.

Also, we should get a confirmed list of players going in the first post.
Cool man.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ok I'm going to talk with mike tonight see if he already got a room.

if so then it's

storms
dan
mike
check
and bone?

I'll post tonight after I find out if he got the room or not.

BookBurning

Voidwards
God I want to go so damn bad. I'm seriously going to try my best to get there.

Hopefully someone will potentially need a roommate or two to cut the nightly price haha.