What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

Storms, good hearing from you buddy. It's been a while. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone finally again.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Storms, good hearing from you buddy. It's been a while. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone finally again.
Likewise!

Though, I'm weary of bringing the cab this time... the monitor needs to be replaced and also... my method of transporting it might be out of service... I'll keep you guys updated.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Likewise!

Though, I'm weary of bringing the cab this time... the monitor needs to be replaced and also... my method of transporting it might be out of service... I'll keep you guys updated.
I wouldn't bring it if I were you this time. mk9 is going to be the main thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I wouldn't bring it if I were you this time. mk9 is going to be the main thing.

very true... I would honestly rather just drive my car for once. lol

Haven't driven my car to a tournament since SJ last year. lmao

DanCock

Cock Master!!
mike got the room.. said any one is welcome to stay in the room.. if you stay, it would be nice if you could chip in some cash to him for letting you stay in the room. $10-20 even $50 would be great.

ill be chipping in $50.

man this blows! something that isnt to far and ill be out making money that weekend haha. well storms looks like im gonna have to settle just for a tourney at xandeu and probably see you there! how often do they do tourneys there anyways. casuals are fun and all but theres nothing like something on the line to bring out talent.

Eazail

Noob
man this blows! something that isnt to far and ill be out making money that weekend haha. well storms looks like im gonna have to settle just for a tourney at xandeu and probably see you there! how often do they do tourneys there anyways. casuals are fun and all but theres nothing like something on the line to bring out talent.

They do tournaments every week I believe but its only on Marvel. Haven't seen them run a MK9 yet though. I am interested in ECT though. I want to see how well I can compete...

They do tournaments every week I believe but its only on Marvel. Haven't seen them run a MK9 yet though. I am interested in ECT though. I want to see how well I can compete...
thats what im saying but if your not jwong its really a hit in the pockets as far as money goes because you have to look at it with a real point of view. hotel food traveling there and what if you get knocked out? theres a couple hundred if not alot more gone just like that. it may be fun and all but i sure could think of a lot more places to spend that kind of money at and get satisfaction out of it. maybe if it were in baltimore instead but doesnt hide the fact ill still be busy that day :/

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
thats what im saying but if your not jwong its really a hit in the pockets as far as money goes because you have to look at it with a real point of view. hotel food traveling there and what if you get knocked out? theres a couple hundred if not alot more gone just like that. it may be fun and all but i sure could think of a lot more places to spend that kind of money at and get satisfaction out of it. maybe if it were in baltimore instead but doesnt hide the fact ill still be busy that day :/
Don't be like that... that way will get you nowhere.

Why?

The costs are not that bad... and besides, does this happen every week or even often every month? No... and of course it is beautiful to love somewhere that has casuals close, but you gotta take it to the next level. I'm not saying every time... but plan to go to that tournament that's two months away... save up, make arrangements, etc <-- Generally speaking.

The rooms at these events usually cost $110, but in reality it will cost you about $25-$50 while you have roommates and that's the way to do it.

Food? Just do a run to McD's with some other guys... often NEVER get hotel food... unless you wanna pay triple.

ANYWAY....

Subzero2, how much $ do you need to attend this? Also, I may be able to give you a ride.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
also... CALLING REYTHEGREAT, you better be at this one! :) Let me know, brotha!

i hear you on that storms but theres things of more importance that i need to take care of with me being tight on money right now. ill def being seeing you in baltimore and hopefully a tourney where im not to far and available at the time. i know id probably get raped from no exp but hopefully xandeau will tech me that. fuck marvel put on some mk9 tourneys! i have mvc3 but i dont play it at all anymore. i strive to be good at this game like i do at every cod.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
i hear you on that storms but theres things of more importance that i need to take care of with me being tight on money right now. ill def being seeing you in baltimore and hopefully a tourney where im not to far and available at the time. i know id probably get raped from no exp but hopefully xandeau will tech me that. fuck marvel put on some mk9 tourneys! i have mvc3 but i dont play it at all anymore. i strive to be good at this game like i do at every cod.
Cool, definitely looking forward to some Xanadu fights. :)

REYTHEGREAT.... :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
How much would the expenses be? Hotel, gas, etc? I def wanna chip in something

I am not sure if I can give you a ride yet... I'll find out and let you know soon

Also, it would be like $25 for the room, you could probably just stay with myself, Bone, Dan, Michaelangelo, Check

Tournament registration, which you should purchase online ahead of time @ www.ecthrowdown.com and then food, etc. It might cost you $100 w/ food but think of it as a vacation. But that's rounding the cost up and not down.

Eazail

Noob
I am not sure if I can give you a ride yet... I'll find out and let you know soon

Also, it would be like $25 for the room, you could probably just stay with myself, Bone, Dan, Michaelangelo, Check

Tournament registration, which you should purchase online ahead of time @ www.ecthrowdown.com and then food, etc. It might cost you $100 w/ food but think of it as a vacation. But that's rounding the cost up and not down.
Cool, thanks man.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
michaelangelo/Dan, would it be cool if Subzero2 stayed with us too? I'm sure he would also give some $ towards the room.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If I go (hoping) I'll be commuting (3 hour drive) because I can't afford $100 a night.
Stay with someone! lol That's what we're all doing, man. Just give the person who got the room like $25 to chip in.

Anyone have room for Zebster to stay with them?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'm looking to book the last room so Storms SEND THEM MY WAY lol. Sadly it'd be close to 50 a person because they last room available is 150 a night. The cut off date is June 11th so let me know quick. I'm looking for a group of 8. I all ready have 4 including myself.

EDIT: Scratch that after taxes and fees it's too much. I'm looking to stay some where 15 minutes away so let me know if anyone needs hospitality/a ride to where we're staying I'm more than happy to help.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Stay with someone! lol That's what we're all doing, man. Just give the person who got the room like $25 to chip in.

Anyone have room for Zebster to stay with them?
No, no really it isn't necessary. I appreciate the gesture but I'll be fine.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
No, no really it isn't necessary. I appreciate the gesture but I'll be fine.
stay with us.

storms - mike said 500 people can stay I say 500 is fine to. just try if possible chip in ( but not needed). so yes subby2 can.

I already call one corner of the room.

just everyone needs to try and bring a pillow and blanket. and above all else please bring deodorant!!