What's new

Earthquake?

Felt it in Long Island. I was just sitting on my bed for a second and my feet started swaying, then my shelf started rocking back and forth.

Creepy00

Mortal
I m just 4 miles where it started, it got my neighborhood out guard.
Now i know how sheeva xray stomp against the floor feels like :3

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
my damn bird wont go near his cage now.....
lol

Animals can sense these things haha.

But yeah, father had to evaculate from his job. I felt it in NYC, like minor tremors thought it was Thunder initially since we've been getting tons of storms of late

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Little bit here outside Philly. Like a fat guy jumped and down for 30 seconds then got tired. Cell phone reception sucks now, talk about aftershock.

My cracker ass was in the shower when this went down and I thought we were getting bombed lol. I jumped out and put my boxers on and ran downstairs and was like wtf, an earthquake in NoVa? LOL it was quite the experience.

King

Sig Maker
I didn't feel it but I was in Manhattan. Apparently, only Brooklyn and L.I. felt it. And BTW, I just KNOW some religious groups are going to be using this event as a sign of the coming of the apocalypse...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'm originally from Los Angeles, so I'm used to it. Survived the 1994 Northridge earthquake; but yeah...really bizarre for a quake of this magnitude to be on the east coast. Felt it a bit in NC, too. Apparently it travels further on the east coast.

aj1701

Warrior
I was sitting on my couch playing MK challenge tower, and it felt like this slow rocking started. I looked outside b/c a few weeks ago they were doing street work which was a fast vibration, but nothing, and it was really a slow movement, and only lasted 20 seconds maybe. Then my phone buzzed and three people I know from PA posted they felt an earthquake.

I'm in Vermont... wierd.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
This was funny. I was about 10 miles or so from the epicenter... and nothing (of any importance) happened.

I'm originally from Los Angeles, so I'm used to it. Survived the 1994 Northridge earthquake; but yeah...really bizarre for a quake of this magnitude to be on the east coast. Felt it a bit in NC, too. Apparently it travels further on the east coast.
West Coast is mostly sand based ground at lower levels, the East Coast is solid bedrock. So it's the difference between getting hit with a 50mph tennis ball and a 50mph billiard ball. The East Coast hits harder. The West also has mountains that contain them withing an area, not so in the East so it's free to run.