What's new

E3 2016 Viewers Guide & Discussion Thread!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ori and the Blind Forest's sequel has been leaked, it's called Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Bethesda's conference is starting in 5 minutes, earlier than I thought!!! If you want to tune in you better do it now!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Is Soul Calibur VI really going to be a thing? If so, can't wait.

Abyss Watchers for guest character pls

The E3 reveal list was supposedly leaked.

Resident Evil 7, Devil May Cry 5, and others are supposedly going to be shown at E3. Here's hoping. =D
How can a main title RE game be good now? They're just going to keep going down the Michael Bay road. I really hope I'm wrong.

How can a main title RE game be good now? They're just going to keep going down the Michael Bay road. I really hope I'm wrong.
In my opinion Resident Evil is already lost, probably the best ones in recent times are the revelations series.
Seems like the last hope could be Resident Evil 2 Remake

JDM

Noob
The resident evil games went to shit after 4. :(

I honestly don't get why people hated 5 so much. I loved it, it was like a slightly worse 4. 4's engine was so ridiculously good I even enjoyed the rehash that was 5 :)

6 was utter garbage though. Sad to see one of my favorite franchises turned into that.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I've played DmC since I was 19. Always love the series. But the best of the series imo was DmC and DmC3.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I've played DmC since I was 19. Always love the series. But the best of the series imo was DmC and DmC3.
As for me, i played that series like a decade ago lol. I played the first dmc. (Sucked at it, liked it) i didn't get the second one. I got the third one and i loved that one. Same goes for 4. I played it again now and i realize how scrubby i was back then. Imo dmc (the first 1) and dmc3 were the best as well. Still love it. But then i bought the reboot and my childhood was shat all over. The reboot was a fun game. I'll admit that, but damn. It was a terrible dmc.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Pretty much gonna miss all the conferences sadly. Fucking work :( and Sony conference isn't til waaaaaay late tonight

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
As for me, i played that series like a decade ago lol. I played the first dmc. (Sucked at it, liked it) i didn't get the second one. I got the third one and i loved that one. Same goes for 4. I played it again now and i realize how scrubby i was back then. Imo dmc (the first 1) and dmc3 were the best as well. Still love it. But then i bought the reboot and my childhood was shat all over. The reboot was a fun game. I'll admit that, but damn. It was a terrible dmc.
I don't even want to get started on the reboot lol.

#EmoDante

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Skyrim Remastered for Next Gen yaaaasss! Explains why it hasn't been made backwards compat on XBONE yet.