What's new

E3 2016 Viewers Guide & Discussion Thread!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I know it's already been posted in here, but here is some info about the Xbone S

*Updated*

"Microsoft confirmed the new Xbox One slim configuration that leaked out yesterday. It's called Xbox One S, it will be in stores on August 31st and starts at $299.

The new Xbox One S includes up to a 2 TB hard drive, is 40 percent smaller than the original Xbox One and will output 4K video. It can be positioned vertically and it comes with a redesigned controller. The console also features an IR blaster. That separates the feature from the Kinect device, allowing users to control their televisions without the Kinect sensor.

A redesigned controller features Bluetooth and proprietary wireless support.

It appears this will be the base design for Xbox One going forward, with higher-powered options costing more. The existing Xbox One base model was lowered to $299 by Microsoft at the end of May."

http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/13/11920958/xbox-one-slim-details-launch-date

Amazon Preorder: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-S-2TB-Console/dp/B01GW3GM7I/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1465842835&sr=8-10&keywords=xbox+one+s

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Anything in particular that you are excited for from Sony?
C R A S H B A N D I C O O T
And of course they're showing Injustice 2 there.
Nothing else I can think of but we'll see what's shown.

Youphemism

So yeah people if you want to see Injustice 2 stuff at E3....

SONY'S PRESS CONFERENCE IN 20 MINUTES IS WHERE IT'LL BE

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So pumped for not just injustice but any NX news and the reveal of Quake Champions, finally another Quake!! I just hope it's for Xbox One too, not just PC.

Youphemism

Welp seems Netherrealm didn't show anything at PS's conference which is unusual.

However they are scheduled to show Injustice 2 oin Gamespot's stream tomorrow at 12:40pm PDT / 8:40pm BST so people be ready for that!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Welp seems Netherrealm didn't show anything at PS's conference which is unusual.

However they are scheduled to show Injustice 2 oin Gamespot's stream tomorrow at 12:40pm PDT / 8:40pm BST so people be ready for that!
Update my thread with it before it comes on & tag me so i can make sure it gets promoted etc :coffee: