What's new

Drahmin 88%

http://download.yousendit.com/5A0D6AE9047230E1

i figured out a way last night to delay the frames so that you can do more air cancels before they are too high, or in this case, just completly maxed out that it doesnt let you drop faster to do another one

now all the characters with this air cancel can do the same amount as each other.

medium sized characters can do 7 or 8

large sized characters can do 5 or 6

this is how it works:

you just press 3 twice for the first 2 hits REAL FAST, then wait for the animation to finish for the 2 hit, then start mashing 3 real fast till you are on the ground, jump up, and repeat the whole process

by doing this, you will slow down the frames so that the second hit connects higher up on their body causing them to not go up as high.

its crazy how they programmed them to be able to do that many, when u do the last one, youre froze like its the end of the combo, its crazy... it doesnt let u drop as fast.

and 100% legit ; )

its funny, theres 2 characters who have this air cancel that it DOESNT work for, its like they started fixing it... then stopped... it has something to do with the camera, its not out of focus for these 2 characters.

i have yet to try all of them, but ive done alot so far, and theres plenty more where that came from. ( not drahmin, lol )

later, enjoy

i took my youtube down for a bit, hanzo.. i plan on getting it back up when im done with mka.

anyone has my permission to post it on theirs for the time being.

just found out sheeva can do unlimited amounts of these, shes the only character that can do infinites with this. very hard and very frame dependant. chances of landing the inf are 1 out of 1000

thanks guys