What's new

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3/360/VITA)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
http://dbzboz.bngames.net/character.html

Full character list, excluding 2 DLC characters. Click on the characters to see their character type. The colored text field below the character name indicates character types.

Red - Melee
Blue - Ki
Purple - Interrupt
Orange - Support

I was hoping SSJ Adult Gohan was a Ki character, but I'm not against Support. :)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
http://dbzboz.bngames.net/character.html

Full character list, excluding 2 DLC characters. Click on the characters to see their character type. The colored text field below the character name indicates character types.

Red - Melee
Blue - Ki
Purple - Interrupt
Orange - Support

I was hoping SSJ Adult Gohan was a Ki character, but I'm not against Support. :)
I was aware of the roster but it's really nice seeing who's what type.

THTB

I was aware of the roster but it's really nice seeing who's what type.
Yeah. Really interesting that they're giving most of the Gohans Melee or Support roles. I wasn't expecting Adult Gohan to take up Support, either. Hopefully he's decent.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yeah. Really interesting that they're giving most of the Gohans Melee or Support roles. I wasn't expecting Adult Gohan to take up Support, either. Hopefully he's decent.
I understand melee, he's not really that Ki based tbh if you take it from the anime.
But yeah Adult Gohan as a support seems strange :confused:

THTB

Anyone else still interested in this? I didn't want to play the demo much to keep myself from being burnt out on the game from just the demo. I'll be playing Adult and Ultimate Gohan.

@TKT ZigZag @Shadowkuma

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Does the game support "couch co-op"?

Edit: Nevermind, only online co-op play. No splitscreen.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I cancelled my pre-order realised I can't afford to spend so much, but I'm re-ording the regular edition, really wanted that goku edition but it's just too much to be spending out on :( sad times.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
No.

That's the only character I was looking forward to aside from Muten Roshi. It's sad. Then there's only one female character and she's support. It's very sad.
I know I would really like to have played as kid Goku, I don't mean that GT version though i just mean regular kid goku, it would've been jokes!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Played the demo. All in all, its a fun game, but I won't be getting it day one.