What's new

Dr Doggystyle's HUGE MK Kollection!

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
another update
the package with the three auctions finally went throught customs and today i could pick it up at the post office after paying.

these are inside :
-MK Rare Vehicle with figure Sealed (will let you know exact when it arrives) -----> The figure is MK Trilogy Jax and the vehicle is his Hummer with Flames !!!!
-MK Vehicle with figure Sealed (will let you know exact when it arrives) ------> The figure is hasbro Reptile and the vehicle is the Dragon MK-1 Boat
-Infinite Concepts C.O.G.J.I.T. MK Series 1 Shang Tsung figure boxed

everything is mint in box and very nice to have
this was a bit expensive with the taxes and shipping, but i couldnt find the hummer anywhere.
im very happy with these and now i have all the Infinite Concepts C.O.G.J.I.T. MK Series 1 complete boxed and complete loose !!!!
very AWESOME

pics will come soon

Dr Doggystyle

this morning i bought again some nice MK Items... :D
i won 5 different auction with MK Items.

lets make a quiz of it and see if you all have followed my collection very good :D

- one auction has 2 sealed figures which i already have loose and boxed, but both of these i have half boxed missing the back card.
Which figures am i talking about ?

- one auction has 1 item that i already have, but in a different version, you can take it with you in Style :)

- one auction has 2 items that i also already have and it has a white figure on it. now i have 3 of them sealed. if i take one of them out off the box i will never come to late on an appoinment :D

- one auction has 10 items which i already have 4 them and looking to the auction picture i think i can make a family member very happy :D

- one auction has 1 item from a console i don't have, but wanted it for the collection and to save on the shipping price. With this you can easily win :D

let's see if you can guess what the items are.
from all the items except the last one i have posted some pictures of the other ones i have.
Good Luck :)

Dr Doggystyle

bought some new things
2 MK postcards
1995 Mortal Kombat Press Kit
4 MK FLYERS (MK1 MK2 MK3 + another different MK3 showing the MK3 promo cap and patch on it) + as a extra stickers and UMK3 & MK4 flyer
MK Control panel stickers
MK annihilation US movie poster + MK3 rare poster

Dr Doggystyle

nice kollection man, another great collector !
thanks man, i think that i've seen your collection also, or am i wrong ?

Yeah, the Dr has the biggest MK collection I have ever seen. It literally never stops... lol
:D and this is not everything, when my future MK room is finished i will make pictures of everything that i find during cleaning up

there are also some new things on their way
my son now will have 14 MK costumes :D
and all my infinite concept figures are boxed :D
also i can choose take my lunch in another style
and a MK Control Pad 4 Sega Genesis
and also two more MK watches

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know you probably wouldn't, but just saying you could make a fortune if you sold all of your collection!

Dr Doggystyle

I know you probably wouldn't, but just saying you could make a fortune if you sold all of your collection!
yeah i know :D but i won't sell them.
and if someone is interested in something that i have more than one from and the price is right, i could sell it.
but i don't ship to the US hahahahahaa Most of the US seller always say to me "sorry i don't ship outside the US" :D

just now a MK1 Sticker set for the Arcade cab control panel arrived, it's nice

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Usually depending where you live, different fans kollections will be different from others. I still have to gather mine lol, nice newer stuff Doggy :)

Dr Doggystyle

i dont know if you see my collection, but my collection isnt that much as yours... h... s... ! :)
now i know, this is your collection : http://mk.phantom-welt.de/5.html
and you have a full size kung lao statue !
very nice collection

check the link above man !

Usually depending where you live, different fans kollections will be different from others. I still have to gather mine lol, nice newer stuff Doggy :)
thanks man, i will post some pics soon

Dr Doggystyle

oke hope this works
time for some pics of the 10 MK costumes
don't know exactly which other there are
but you can see 2 scorpions, 2 sub-zero's and 1 raiden in the bags
loose you see raiden mask, baraka mask and sub-zero mask

Dr Doggystyle

Those masks actually look good, especially the sub-zero one. I don't think I've seen too many gaming masks that have come out good.
thanks man, they still have to arrive, but when they do, i will make some better pics of everything

LOL Subzero needs to take a hedge clipper to those eyebrows, my goodness those are big haha.
lol back in the days those were very cool lol old skool eyebrows