What's new

Dr Doggystyle's HUGE MK Kollection!

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
@ScheissNussen
no i don't have them, i have only mk games which i have the consoles of.

@Storms
that's awesome !

Dr Doggystyle

I have made some new pictures of my MK Merchandise.
Damn that was a job to do and I still have not everything on the picture ....
i've got some pics of the full set of trading cards MK1 (Base set with LE1-10 & P1-P5), MK2 (base card set) MK the movie (base card set with F1-F4, W1-W3 en 2 sample cards).
I also got pics of the loose and boxed figures, buttons, pogs, masks, some games, all the pages of the panini sticker album and MK the movie sticker album, and pics of the small mk vs dc universe comic.
Tommorrow at work i will be sorting and resizing all the pics and when im done i will show them here.
Oh i also have some pictures of my sons MK3 Sub-zero's Costume and i have somewhere a scorpion costume for him too.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
^^ omg, dude!

The only think i can kind of compete with you with is the figures... I have all of the Jazwares and Infinite Concepts ones, but none of the GI Joe type ones.

I am fucking impressed... haha.

Tim Static

Adminerator
@ Dr Doggy

MKF is some kid some the New York area that claims to be the biggest MK fan there is, but he just proves it by saying he loves MK and spams MK forums to boost his post count. nothing to worry about ;)

Looks like we need to get you a Sega Dreamcast!!

Actually, check this out: http://twitter.com/hecterrific/status/10999781421

(if you cant see it, this is what it says)

HEC said:
I think we've found the Ultimate MK Fan. WOW. http://bit.ly/co0ekG
(hec is one of the producers on Team MK, fyi)

Dr Doggystyle

@STORMS
thanks man, do you also have the black and the grey noob ? Are all you figures boxed or loose ? i really want to see some pictures of you collection :)
i still want to complete the figures, even the small hasbro ones. and when i win a lottery price or something i will buy the infinite concept figures and the goro statue :lol: cause those are a little bit to expensive for me....

@Tim Static
Yeah he found me on TRMK, his collection is nice, but there are no figures, and thats what i like the most
and tshirts ;)
no another console will not be good... i now have a PS1, PS2, PS3, 4x xbox (the old one and one of them with the scorpion skin) and a NDS
and i have all the mortal kombat's for these consoles

wow that's awesome what hec says.
totally cool !

and the new stuff continues :
a loose MK Plug and play TV game from the UK arrived today. now i have a loose one and a boxed one both from the uk.
the one from the us still hasn't arrived.
i played with the loose one on the tv, and what a crap quality... even the ps1 looks better....
and the tv game controller is also very slow... but it's still a lot of fun to play

today also a boxed 2000 Palisades Mortal Kombat Series One Sub-zero arrived
here is picture for example :

now i only need the Goro version and i have them complete boxed...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@STORMS
thanks man, do you also have the black and the grey noob ? Are all you figures boxed or loose ? i really want to see some pictures of you collection :)
i still want to complete the figures, even the small hasbro ones. and when i win a lottery price or something i will buy the infinite concept figures and the goro statue :lol: cause those are a little bit to expensive for me....
i also made a twitter account :

http://twitter.com/DrDoggystyle

i'm new to it and have to find out how everythings works, so if i react to slow you know why :)
Add us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/mkempirescom

Also, I have two versions of Noob. One is a lighter grey and the other is like a solid black. Do you also have the Goro figure? I found that at a TRU a while back.

My most prized possessions of my MK collection would have to be the infinite concepts figures and my Goro statue. :D

Wait, do you have the Goro statue? If not, i may be able to hook you up. ;)

Dr Doggystyle

i don't have the Goro statue :(, but i read your hint hint :)
My most prized possessions of my MK collection is the MK1 arcade cab with the later added MK2 challenger edition (was expensive the price+shipping+customs....) Then the rockem sockem goro vs raiden and the scorpion mask.
the buy it now price wasn't too much, but the shipping makes it expensive...

Dr Doggystyle

Dr., what is your MK holy grail...? I wonder.. ;)

Mine is the series 2 of the Infinite Concepts line.
mine is a Goro Statue at first ;)
then the Infinite concept series 1 figures (i have only 3 loose of them)
and if i can find it the series 2 just like you
and i also want a rc controlled 6 in 1 thing so that i can switch to the games in my arcade cab
because i also want al the 4 games in one cab (i now have MK2 inside, but have a loose MK1 and a loose UMK3 (which i have to test if it works)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
mine is a Goro Statue at first ;)
then the Infinite concept series 1 figures (i have only 3 loose of them)
and if i can find it the series 2 just like you
and i also want a rc controlled 6 in 1 thing so that i can switch to the games in my arcade cab
because i also want al the 4 games in one cab (i now have MK2 inside, but have a loose MK1 and a loose UMK3 (which i have to test if it works)
Ed Boon needs to shake your hand, dude... lol.

Consider my extra Goro statue yours... pics by tonight hopefully. ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
sorry for the delay, dude.

I'll see if i can get some pics up soon.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
check your pms and get back to me.

I explain the missing pieces in the pm.

Dr Doggystyle

i just bought the following :
- 7 MK lobby cards a4 size
- 1 German MK Poster A1 size with the dragon logo and text prepare for mortal kombat Januar 1996
- a MK laserdisc :)
the pics :

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey Check, if only you saw my room haha :p

no, This Doc has proof. MKF has his mouth.
Takes one to know one right Tim? ;)

I have to say I'm very impressed Doggy, nice collection. Don't mind those few people who like to talk crap about me, long story which I'll fill you in on MK fan to MK fan some time ;). I have my own MK collection that I'd love to share as well. I have no cam at the moment, however I can take pictures of everything. :) Loved the pics of kustomized shirts, comics etc. I'm sure you know about the rare and nearly impossible MK D Comic(I've only known one guy on MKO who claimed to have it but wouldn't post a picture) which makes me wonder if he really had it but darn, if only they didn't can it.

I envy the MK 1 Arcade Cab :) especially that's awesome.

Here's a list of things I have with my MK collection :)

-SNES, MK, MK2, MK3, UMK3
-N64, MK4, MKM:Sub-Zero
-
-Some of the old MK comics(not all but have read them all)
-Homemade MK Sculptures/figurines
-MK D-Sub-Zero, MK:SM Reptile, MKD Scorpion figures(they're so hard to find :(
-Every MK Strategy Guide
-Every MK Game ever to come out
-Taped the entire MKC Series
-Have the cartoon series online saved
-MK HT Shirt, MK kustom made hat, MK Tattoo, MK DC Shirt(same one you posted)
-MK DA for both GC and Xbox
-MK D for GC, Xbox
-MKA for PS2, Xbox and Wii
-MKG for DC
-MK:SF
-MK:SM for Xbox
-MK:DC for Xbox
-MK exclusive MK3/MK4 Soundtrack(very rare)
-MK Art I have and worked on
-Old MK Scorpion costume with contacts(back in 2003 for Halloween)
-UMK3 for DS, 360
-Original MK instruction booklets
-MK kustom made flipnotes
-MK 3D Cartoon:The Beginning
-MK Movies on VHS and DVD
-Play them all online
-Live and breath for MK

It's good to see

Tim Static

Adminerator
hey i never claimed to a fanatic. a fan, yea but i havent been given reasons to be fanatic over the years now.

but Dr Doggy's collection is mind blowing....