What's new

Tech Double Cross up F3: Flash best Corner Game in Injustice?

Does the flash have the best corner game in injustice?

• Total voters

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Zyphox in theory you almost figured out the tech i was hiding from the community. almost there :D. but as for the f2 xx sonic pound. i would advise against using that. it's extremely unsafe and you can get interrupted during SP startup after the f2 or at the end. well timed sweep or d1 will outpoke it. Just go ahead and use f21 into sonic pound. Most of the time when you have the opponent cornered, the amount of pressure forces their focus on blocking and they almost never go for a punish. Of course in a pro level environment, a different outcome will pan out.

as for their attempts at escaping the corner by jumping out, counter it with a nj1 of your own and into a 11 corner string for pretty good meterless damage into reset.

also video was a bit lengthy..
i strictly use f2 sonic pound in the corner only, also i showed that f2 close sonic pound can't be interrupted or jumped out of in the video. any block string excluding d1d2 with a close sonic pound will keep them from jumping, again shown in the video. sonic pound is a low crush especially close sonic pound in the corner so am not worried about people who try to poke out of that, and i stated why f21 is a bad idea, i wish you would do f21 on me into anything lol on the video length -_-. also why don't you just post your hidden tech, evo already passed i see know reason to hide tech now tbh.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
f21 is a bad idea because it doesnt jail right? so at what point in the string can they poke out then?

It was only useful to the people that played Flash at Evo. Also, back in the day you didn't have any of this tech unless you traveled to scenes and gained that knowledge. Being handed tech on a silver platter by Zyphox Xenrail or anyone on this forum is a gift not a privelege.

Zyphox

...Shoutouts to withholding tech post Evo.....

It's such a shame for the community that people do this.
its a two sided street here, on one hand i was helping Harold out and to prepare him for evo, whether or not i did a good job i don't know, so if releasing the tech that he may use especially against deathstroke with f3 really messes up his wake up game, i withheld the video in the event that maybe some one would have seen the video and told slips about it or he watched it himself. if harold used this tech i don't know, but it seemed i did a good job since harold beat a top 4 placer at ufgt, a tester for a long time and a favorite to make top 8. now not all of it was me, obviosuly he did the playing, i was more like a part time mentor, or coach. on the other side of that not letting the other flash players in on the tech may have affected how they played etc. i for one know that at the highest level f3 anti wake up, and corner double cross up work, ask AK Pig Of The Hut and WoundCowboy when i used it on them if they remember. it sets up the ultimate mind game that is saying to your opponent you cannot wake up arachnid, and opens up the most devastating OTG in this game. AK Harold, how often did you use OTG's at evo? the tech was worth holding if harold used it at evo IMO.

Zyphox

I was able to use it twice at a clutch moment but slips was too good and blocked lol.
so who did you end up losing to if you don't mind me asking and how far did you get? also which characters did they use? if you don't want to public display that just pm me the answers :)

Hey guys I've been in the lab again for hours lol and I've been using several tactics that you may not be aware of when using the flash. okay so in the corner i kinda laid out the blueprint for what you should do when you have your opponent cornered. when you go for the vortex and its blocked always continue to mix your opponent up with cross up Sonic pounds. you can also not do it after you've done it already and make a read, bait a jump for an AA, set back and play footsies etc etc. also with that once you do land a hit and you use 112 LC and end up behind them F3 crosses them up from behind them and launches them again if they know about the combo that when ended leaves you behind them in the corner. if they do happen to block it they must block a d1 since the f3 is +9. from there you can go into another 50/50, or throw into the corner. also f3 is under used and can stuff about 75% of the wake ups in this game, and I've been using this a lot since i discovered it and wanted to hold the tech till after evo since i did help out harold by showing him so that no one knew about it. also i show a gimmick when you end in 32 and dash under your opponent to confuse them even more, its a gimmick so don't rely on it too much.
EDIT: adding OTG corner death trap to show off how dirty flash is in the corner (note they can wake up now since it has been patched)

so with this shown does the flash have the best corner game in injustice?
AK Harold
SaJa
Xenrail
AK Smarrgasm
UsedForGlue
Qwark28
AK Pig Of The Hut
CD jr
Kiko
LEGEND
AYSAMO
Perfect Legend
Damn forgot to tag ma boi Hellion_96 :)
EDIT: if you answer no please respond to the thread with why, and give me your psn/gamertag so i can show you :)
damn no tag? Lol

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Yo man I combined this tech with my standing reset nonsense at the start of a round vs a superman with over 4k wins man, I got a double perfect! This character is the most fun in the game man(also made a killer frost slide herself into the corner). Zyphox and everyone else, we really should start playing some matches together, gotta level up with fellow flash mains.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
EDIT: adding OTG corner death trap to show off how dirty flash is in the corner (note they can wake up now since it has been patched)

Does it work with d1d2d3 knockdown ?

So we gotta play Flash like Shazam in corner ;p

Zyphox

Does it work with d1d2d3 knockdown ?

So we gotta play Flash like Shazam in corner ;p
it does in the corner yes, theoretically you can do it off of any knockdown, but since the patch they can wake up so its a mind game you play with you opponent.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
it does in the corner yes, theoretically you can do it off of any knockdown, but since the patch they can wake up so its a mind game you play with you opponent.

Can we crossup midscreen aswell ? I mean, maybe doing the d3 from the furthest distance we can either SP or SP MB to crossup (or maybe the 3, 2 is just fine).

Zyphox

Can we crossup midscreen aswell ? I mean, maybe doing the d3 from the furthest distance we can either SP or SP MB to crossup (or maybe the 3, 2 is just fine).
32 definitely works, and max distance sweep does as well, but i haven't tested d1d2d3 midscreen so i have to get back to you on that.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So aperently the f2 sonic pound crossup doesn't work against batgirl and some other char midscreen. So we have to do f2, 1 sonic pound midscreen to get it. That's probably why that happened during the flash mirror at EVO.

Zyphox

SaJa

FH_FenriR
How fast is flash's d2 ? 12f ? No way. It looks like +3 on block (not +1).
D2 crossups batgirl with a sonic pound MB on block and can land to a 26% or whatever vortex on hit.

Zyphox

could Green Lantern also do this because of his air born f3?
maybe but i don't use that lame character so i wouldn't know :)
So aperently the f2 sonic pound crossup doesn't work against batgirl and some other char midscreen. So we have to do f2, 1 sonic pound midscreen to get it. That's probably why that happened during the flash mirror at EVO.

Zyphox
are you talking about on block? or on hit?