What's new

Match-up Discussion Doomsday Matchup Discussion

DK85

Noob
I've got a question about the mirror match. Which string are you guys using against a traited doomsday, when he's dashing in?

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Thats all wrong. He beats zod 6-4. He goes even with MMH. He doesn't lose to batman its even. And he doesn't lose to aquaman at all. Sorry I've never lost to any of these characters in tournament at all and have played them plenty. And have played the best for all of these characters. Only one to beat me was batman and that was after king took a few ass whoopings first. He doesn't lose to anyone in the cast but killer frost and even then I've raped every frost I've played.

And grundy gets mopped badly by dd and in my opinion anyone that knows how to use all there characters throw immune hits. Throw f2, 3 es at the right time which isnt hard. And grundy gets hit if he goes for the grab or if he cancels because he can throw a d2. If he attempts to use that long kick of his which is s.2 I believe walk away from it and jump splash and he is wide open. When you have trait use it and get even more free damage.
Can't Aquaman full combo punish earthshaker if he traits up? I saw you adapt to theo but still it completely shuts down your ability to shake thy earth