What's new

Doom 4

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I'm excited for the new stuff. I held off on publishing my snapmap because currently it's only really designed for MP, and there are a lot of things the editor lacks, so when the new stuff is released I'll continue where I left off. My map will be a remake of a classic DOOM 2 map, and currently it looks great.

As far as MP, free for all is something players have been crying for and they all seem to be excited it's finally coming. It's a mode I'm sure will be popular and I'll be looking forward to it.

With the balancing to the new guns, I wonder how much easier / harder it will be to really gun people down.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I just want to give all those PS4 players heads up & said there's a player named "professor 9889" that I can say its a 95% chance that he's using some type of Aimbot.

Let me get this out of the way and says that I don't have any actual proof, no videos or clips of any sort.

For a person to be THAT on point with the Lightning Gun makes it very suspicious to me. Like every hit was glued onto me, I couldn't get away no matter what I did.

Now if this was PC I would even need to make this type of post because I know for a fact that the Lightning Gun on the PC version of DOOM is probably wrecking the competition right now.

I could be crazy & his/she could just be using a modded controller, I don't know it just didn't feel right :(

P.S I play this game alot & this is the first I've came across such a player with these "skills"

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I just impulse bought the PS4 version of this. Not interested in the multiplayer at all, but the single player looks awesome. I'm really just hoping for a really over the top amount of everything, impossibly huge guns, retarded amounts of gore, and for it to be really fast paced. If I get that I'll be satisfied. I liked the new Wolfienstien so if it plays like that I'll be good.