What's new

Don't you just hate it when...

X820

Noob
Derek said:
I hate not being able to get more than four volleys of Reptile's infinite and only being able to do it on Stryker. =/
Shit, I just HK after the first dash,hphp LMAO

NoDoubt

nasty
OJuggernaut0 said:
Learn to beat them. Don't make up excuses of how "they're pussies" because you can't beat them. You're putting a mental block by belittling their play. Instead of figuring out how to beat it, you just label it as a pussy way to play so you won't have to improve. Same with running away and turtling. These tactics have been in fighters since the beginning, you have to learn how to beat it if you want to improve.
wow...who said I couldnt beat them? Did I say that at all? I beat them the majority of sets, and they just pick them for over 25 fights UNTIL they can win...its called "being bored." Now try dealing with this for the whole day. They lose just as bad jumping away the whole match.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I just played a guy (Four v2) who picked Smoke just about every match and teleported and jumped away the entire time. I think it's really annoying, myself. It's not impossible to get around (it can be tricky since I use Jax and Sonya more than I use teleporters) but it's obnoxious and UNfun.

NoDoubtArion said:
Im sick of fighting Kabal and Smoke for most of the day...if not all day long. Its turned into the default of "only way I can possibly win cuz I just suck so hard and im such a pussy." If your gonna use those 2...at LEAST fight me and stop jumping away the whole time throwin shit and turtling 24/7. lol...gotta love people who play only to win and not for fun. Why play games to be miserable.

then let them pick whatever they want, let's just put it this way.

if your good, then you'll adapt to their style of play. plain and simple.
that's how winners win.

and i find it hard to believe that your just playing for fun, because at some point in time your going to want to win. it's only natural.

try having fun while playing to win.

NoDoubt

nasty
FatalTragedy said:
I just played a guy (Four v2) who picked Smoke just about every match and teleported and jumped away the entire time. I think it's really annoying, myself. It's not impossible to get around (it can be tricky since I use Jax and Sonya more than I use teleporters) but it's obnoxious and UNfun.
yea exactly lol. Lately its been the same shit everyday...someone joins in and picks smoke or kabal for 25+ matches. Loses most of them, but just keeps picking them and playing the same exact way. Its just boring. Either that, or someone picks a character different...loses 2 matches, then goes to kabal or smoke for the next 20 matches. And repeat, repeat, repeat.

Wanting to win, is part of the fun. Its those players who cant stand to lose...so they must do their stupid gigs.

We all have our pet peeves at the game, and all of us are posting in here to express it. Im tired of fighting the same 2 characters thats all. No need to argue about that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, crazy stuff.

Don't you hate it when someone counterpicks you constantly with Kabal or Smoke then when you kick their ass they rage quit...lol awesome

NoDoubt

nasty
MKF30 said:
lol, crazy stuff.

Don't you hate it when someone counterpicks you constantly with Kabal or Smoke then when you kick their ass they rage quit...lol awesome
Lol ya its like "oh no...theres no hope now! Gotta bounce"

Most players on mame though seem to just stay and follow the same pattern...and keep losing 20+ matches. It gets so boring and annoying that lately iv just been quittin in the middle of doing a finishing combo lol. Its also why I rarely host on servers anyway cuz peeps who join me are those same players n I dont kick people so id just rather not put up with it

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah lol I hear ya. On Xbox since I play on there and DS, it's so annoying. I actually have been having better luck with people staying vs. me on the DS then Xbox lately...lol

I've been getting rage quit and booted a lot on live lately...