What's new

Don't you just hate it when...

X820

Noob
Dreamcatcher said:
If you're close to your router and it's password protected, you shouldn't have any hiccups or anything. I pull 8.4 MBPS as per my provider and Speedtest clocks me at 99% of that consistently.
And I do between 10,5 and 12mbps, still when we play its fliiping a coin sometimes lol, distance comes into part aswell :)

Dreamcatcher said:
Not to be a dick, I just find it funny when people tell me "our connection" isn't good when they're the ones with open routers and running Youtube in the background. Why get mad at me when I still win, too? I think I deserve a round of applause when I win in that garbage when my connection is flawless the rest of the time.
Hear hear :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Your connection with someone else online is not based really how fast you can download. It's your ping time (ms). I have the absolute worst internet you can get (outside of dialup) in Utah and have some really good connections when playing on XBL, and it's pretty decent using mame p2p also.

If I go back to Comcast, it will be infinitely better because they have better ping times.

It doesn't matter if you can download the entire internet in 5 minutes lol

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Don't you just hate when you wanna runjab with kung lao and the fucking hat throw comes out by mistake? jajajaja

NinjaGrinder said:
Don't you just hate when you wanna runjab with kung lao and the fucking hat throw comes out by mistake? jajajaja
Or when you kara jab with Sonya and get the leg grab, or kara jab with Shang and morph into Sonya?

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
OJuggernaut0 said:
Or when you kara jab with Sonya and get the leg grab, or kara jab with Shang and morph into Sonya?
Shit, I'm always firing off straight missiles with Sektor when I'm rushing down. Sometimes it works to my advantage. But against a good player I tend to eat it.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
ScheissNussen said:
Sindel fireball during jab pisses me off. Nothing sucks more than having someone locked with jabs in the corner then looking like a fool with your mouth gapped open, standing over them
Sindel doesn't have a kneeling fireball, does she? That would be so appropriate in that scenario.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ScheissNussen said:
Sindel fireball during jab pisses me off. Nothing sucks more than having someone locked with jabs in the corner then looking like a fool with your mouth gapped open, standing over them
I used to do it because I thought it impressed people. It doesn't?

Don't you just hate it when you have a great connection with someone first round and beat them badly, then the next round has retarded delay and you end up losing or almost losing the next two rounds?

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
OJuggernaut0 said:
Don't you just hate it when you have a great connection with someone first round and beat them badly, then the next round has retarded delay and you end up losing or almost losing the next two rounds?

Yes. Fucking yes.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ScheissNussen said:
During corner runjabs? No, it doesn't impress anyone other than the person being rushdown when they get 10 seconds to punish it.
Aw... I thought I was a cool kid. lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
FatalTragedy said:
I had several people counter my Sektor with Kabal and they still couldn't cut it.
Same here lol, Sektor, Cyrax all the time they get H. Smoke or Kabal(but I just take it as flattery :) lol

Don't you just hate it when someone constantly screams in your ear or thru your TV because they have MKPMS or I should say MKPMC...Mortal Kombat Period Monthtly Cycle...lol

X820

Noob
Konqrr said:
It doesn't matter if you can download the entire internet in 5 minutes lol
It actually does, faster net = better connection, period :)

The only reason I can play with US players AND in the west wonderland server with a 93 -98ms ping, is due to my very fast internet connection.

- ping

- Pc

-quality of connection

These 3 combined determine a 'steady connection' to say at least.

X820

Noob
OJuggernaut0 said:
Or when it just so happen to lag when youre ahead or stringing a combo together, while when youre falling behind it actually never does. *winkwink

X820

Noob
What a bunch of fucking [ban incoming] today; one guy lags the game every match against me, and the other rage-quits P2p, not having the decency to even say 'ggs' when he gets back on AIM.

I'm about to make a blacklist of douches I'm not playin anymore, tired of guys with a scrub-mentallity as is.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
X820 said:
What a bunch of fucking [ban incoming] today; one guy lags the game every match against me, and the other rage-quits P2p, not having the decency to even say 'ggs' when he gets back on AIM.

I'm about to make a blacklist of douches I'm not playin anymore, tired of guys with a scrub-mentallity as is.
And I'm guessing they're members from here because it's p2p.

X820

Noob
Dreamcatcher said:
And I'm guessing they're members from here because it's p2p.
Yes.

Eventhough today just the one that rage quit on me today was P2p.

I just want to play and have fun, not endure 'conviniant lag' or stupid shit like dropping without a word because someone lost by a hair.

NoDoubt

nasty
Im sick of players always offering to record matches and then deleting them cuz they lost more than they thought...or simply didnt win enough. Why even bother? We all lose from time to time...so wish people would stop fantasizing some streaking victory that they can glorify and put on youtube for them fucking selves.

Id never record on kaillera anyway...lol.

NoDoubt

nasty
Im sick of fighting Kabal and Smoke for most of the day...if not all day long. Its turned into the default of "only way I can possibly win cuz I just suck so hard and im such a pussy." If your gonna use those 2...at LEAST fight me and stop jumping away the whole time throwin shit and turtling 24/7. lol...gotta love people who play only to win and not for fun. Why play games to be miserable.

NoDoubtArion said:
Im sick of fighting Kabal and Smoke for most of the day...if not all day long. Its turned into the default of "only way I can possibly win cuz I just suck so hard and im such a pussy." If your gonna use those 2...at LEAST fight me and stop jumping away the whole time throwin shit and turtling 24/7. lol...gotta love people who play only to win and not for fun. Why play games to be miserable.
Learn to beat them. Don't make up excuses of how "they're pussies" because you can't beat them. You're putting a mental block by belittling their play. Instead of figuring out how to beat it, you just label it as a pussy way to play so you won't have to improve. Same with running away and turtling. These tactics have been in fighters since the beginning, you have to learn how to beat it if you want to improve.

S

SuGaR

I hate not being able to get more than four volleys of Reptile's infinite and only being able to do it on Stryker. =/