What's new

Discussion Don't Get Your Hopes Up - 50/50s, Oct 4th Update, and Everyone's Overreaction.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
& @STB Sgt Reed, one of Paulos tweets, showing Cryo Sub and Kung Jin, read "Kung Jin is too chill to Kounter the 'command.'" The gif showed Sub doing d4 into some sort of grab (speculated to be a command grab).
It could be D4 with L1 simultaneously. We'll know once we lab on him.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Yeah, to me it looked like his normal throw animation, what little of it that it showed. Who knows maybe Kounter has something to do with regular throws.
Ed hinted about Ice Daggers, so I assume that it's his normal Throw from F42T. I'll wait till I lab him...with my broken thumb.

Ed hinted about Ice Daggers, so I assume that it's his normal Throw from F42T. I'll wait till I lab him...with my broken thumb.
If his command grab is the ice daggers he's gonna hit even more like a truck... He still needs a bit of help in the rushdown dept so we'll see

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
*COUGH* *ANOTHER COUGH* *A 3RD FUCKING COUGH*

Your overhead will become 20-ish frames
CHECK
Say goodbye to free armor breaking on wakeup with that f3 or whatever normal/string it is, which is now unsafe as well
DOUBLE FUCKING CHECK
Half of Bojutsu's armor is gone
TRIPLE FUCKIGN CHECK
Go to practice mode right now and keep NJPing until you get blisters on your fingers because today is the last day you'll enjoy that shit
FINAL CHECK PENDING

BOW TO ME

BOW

NOW