What's new

Strategy - Unstoppable Does unstoppables revive actually hurt him??

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
What does this variation have over the other 2?

Do you really think this character has the tools to beat any of the current top characters ?

I do not think he does . You are welcome to use him in tourny When ban is lifted but i'm positive you will lose .
1) It's very early, but if I had to guess, damage and healing buffs > punishable armor, punishable teleport, and pursuit.
2) Again, the character has been out for less than half a week, lol. We haven't seen anyone play him even close to optimally. Let's let the game, and the character, evolve for a few months before we start labeling him unviable.

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
I feel that any character in this game can be a viable threat competitively if used correctly....not a lot of people expected characters like Rufus and T. Hawk (USF4 if you live under a rock) to place so high in Tourneys but look at them now :coffee:

1) It's very early, but if I had to guess, damage and healing buffs > punishable armor, punishable teleport, and pursuit.
2) Again, the character has been out for less than half a week, lol. We haven't seen anyone play him even close to optimally. Let's let the game, and the character, evolve for a few months before we start labeling him unviable.
Nah man this movie icon is sooooooooo unviable bruh. He can't stack meter in between rounds in one of his variations and has a crappy healing that doesn't heal fast enough and the damage buff is booty butt cheeks man. I can only get to 50% when I should be able to get to 70%. Slasher ain't any better, I get these high low mixups but Jason is a killer I should just have armor and deal like 25% damage per hit, they need to buff him. I don't even know where to start with Relentless. For one they could have made the random inputs a lot more random and disabled block and any action for that matter. The fact I can't do whatever the hell I want without thinking sucks, did they even test this character? So unviable he'll never win a casual match...

#kappa for those who think I'm serious.

I feel that any character in this game can be a viable threat competitively if used correctly....not a lot of people expected characters like Rufus and T. Hawk (USF4 if you live under a rock) to place so high in Tourneys but look at them now :coffee:
Rufus was always good even before release, no one ever really slept on him cuz his style has always been similar to Yun's when it came to offense. T. Hawk still sucks lol. He's better than before but still sucks.

Obamu

Noob
What makes a char "tourney viable" then? and "Americans" seems often favors speed all the time if u haven't noticed

kaseyk

Noob
What makes a char "tourney viable" then? and "Americans" seems often favors speed all the time if u haven't noticed
My opinion of viable is really just tools . Erron black for example his tick throw comes from his same starter as his 50/50 thus we are all trained to block and eat it and yes its fast and has great reach .

kung jin can control space incredibly well and has many options that all lead to easy converts and are also fast with great reach .

Jason is very new and he does have some strong points but nothing i can see to compare him to the above characters .

I find lake mist good for getting around zoning and pursuit really does make it hard to hit him .

Unstoppable is basically Jason with less tools but 140% health bar if played right and no bars for breakers if you lose the round .

My opinion of viable is really just tools . Erron black for example his tick throw comes from his same starter as his 50/50 thus we are all trained to block and eat it and yes its fast and has great reach .

kung jin can control space incredibly well and has many options that all lead to easy converts and are also fast with great reach .

Jason is very new and he does have some strong points but nothing i can see to compare him to the above characters .

I find lake mist good for getting around zoning and pursuit really does make it hard to hit him .

Unstoppable is basically Jason with less tools but 140% health bar if played right and no bars for breakers if you lose the round .
It's funny you say that cuz unstoppable has more tools than relentless when played right. Relentless is built around pursuit but if you don't get that going good luck with that teleport I suppose.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Bunch o' whineeers, all of his variations rock. Relentless worst variation haha. Just play and if you can't find anything, watch REO.