What's new

Does He/She Need It?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
whats the reverse of this ?? like how do i beg for buffs while staying in the flow of the thread ? ermac b2 (regular, delayed, on block, combo extender) HE DOESN'T NEED IT, HE NEEDS SOMETHING GOOD

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Yeah... Doing anything mindlessly will get you blown up.
True I just mean you cant just throw knives for the win. They Dont do much damage and you can work your way in and try to bait them when your close.

They do have speed and recovery going for them tho but I definitely Dont think they are the best

Israel

Noob
Lemme get my list real quick 'ahem'...so Reptile:

an 11 frame plus OH?
His best strings are safe against most things?
Safe specials?

The question isn't does he need them, it's does he still need ALL of them?
Lemme get my response put together real quick...
'ahem' and the answer is...

HELL THE F*K YES HE DOES...

'ahem'

E

Eldriken

Tremor's f2. He doesn't need it because that shit is too slow to ever be useful. Yaaay, it's an OH d2 (it does 14%) that is 5-6 times slower than any d2 in the fucking game. -_-

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Mid knives are no joke. Is he seriously not considered a good zoner?
He is not. Maybe if it was a different game, but not compared to the "good zoners" of this game.

Just walk and block, get in, and blow up. Don't jump. You take like 3-4% chip and you're in lol. Ex Upball is negative so once I spend a bar just to not get blown up and you block it, I get blown up by pressure anyway. If you are using Ronin just get inside and win the round.

Matix218

Get over here!
Ninjutsu Scorpion does not need his variation specific multi hitting armor breaking b4 (sweep). The move has no actual use given that he already has a variation specific fast multi hitting armor breaking normal in f2 but it is less negative on block and can be safe against most opponents when spaced properly, has more range, and launches into a full combo ending in standing reset on hit (b4 just does a sweep worth into a knockdown). Essentially f2 does everything b4 does but WAAAY better making the multi hitting b4 a pointless move to have added to the Ninjutsu variation.

IMO if they want to add some utility to this move at least make it 100% safe on block against everyone so it can at least be the low risk low reward armor breaking option.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
True I just mean you cant just throw knives for the win. They Dont do much damage and you can work your way in and try to bait them when your close.

They do have speed and recovery going for them tho but I definitely Dont think they are the best
Then what are the best zoners? Do they have fullscreen mid projectiles? Do they have the option to make those full screen mid projectiles + on block? Do they have Cyber's anti-airs? Do they have Kano's backdash? Do they have a 6 frame safe armored move?