What's new

Question Does anyone still main the Bat?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
While hes top 5, hes just more balanced than the rest and actually requires a lot of patience. Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Nightwing give him trouble. A big problem for batman is his lack of pressure game without Bats due to his terrible d1. All his plus strings leave him to far away to check you with a d1 but your opponent can check you with a d1 to easily reverse pressure and Batman can never poke back since his d1 is only 7 frames and 0 on block.
well if they fixed those things then there'd be no way of beating Batman, really lol

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
i'd be down to keep the holes in his strings if you just give him some freakin' reach on his d1 and make it 6f

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Bad wakeup? Just block and decide after if you want to push block, back dash or interrupt some strings. It's not that bad in general. I know people want to spam DPs and armored reversals but this isn't the way to evolve guys!

FinalBoss_FGC

Bad wakeup? Just block and decide after if you want to push block, back dash or interrupt some strings. It's not that bad in general. I know people want to spam DPs and armored reversals but this isn't the way to evolve guys!
So you want Batmains to get up in a corner and block...and keep blocking...instead of having like a slide that worked to flip the control of corner? lol

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
So you want Batmains to get up in a corner and block...and keep blocking...instead of having like a slide that worked to flip the control of corner? lol
Do you even play fighting games? What kind of question is that? Well I guess if you had to block infinitely in this game it's more of a problem of how bad the programmers are for making it like this.

But yes, actually blocking by holding down/back is a viable solution and then a metered pushblock to shift some momentum.

Even if slide "worked" on wake up, it can be baited and punished on block. Then you're all gonna be like this move sucks and Batman sucks because people didn't understand the idea of blocking sometimes.

FinalBoss_FGC

Do you even play fighting games? What kind of question is that? Well I guess if you had to block infinitely in this game it's more of a problem of how bad the programmers are for making it like this.

But yes, actually blocking by holding down/back is a viable solution and then a metered pushblock to shift some momentum.

Even if slide "worked" on wake up, it can be baited and punished on block. Then you're all gonna be like this move sucks and Batman sucks because people didn't understand the idea of blocking sometimes.
I actually don't play fighting games...I haven't even bought Injustice. I just like going to random forums and ask if they main Batman. Madden, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft...nobody is safe from my undying need to talk about Batman. The only game I play is Arkham City and I already beat it, I just like to stare at Batman for hours. I don't sleep, I don't eat, I urinate and shit on myself because I don't want to miss one second of his cape flapping in the wind.. It's all I live for.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Yes. I'm actually surprised everyone doesn't main him. He is the best in the game.

The fact that his trait hasn't been reduced is crazy, I honestly thought he would have the shit nerfed out of him by now, I can't believe he is surviving the nerfs.

Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and Sinestro are kings of the "you mad bro" club.
Don't forget Nightwing.

o Ventus

Noob
I main Batman (Beyond). I love using him, far more than any other character.

Kind of a shame, really, because this game has so many great characters. I don't have the paience to spend days training and practicing with more than a handful.

I never see any else use him though. I always run into Doomsday, Grundy, and Raven.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
What happened with Raven? :(
I don't play Raven as much as I used to for some reason. But she is still my third most used character :) I use her for certain matchups for sure, and I feel like not that many people use her so not that many know how to fight against her