What's new

Question Does anyone still main the Bat?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Seems like the Batman forums are dead. It'll take hell freezing over for me to pick another main. Batmain till I die! <3

FinalBoss_FGC

I used Batman alot at Ufgt9, and he is still my main alongside Black Adam

I actually think I watched some of your matches and I was really impressed...but it's a shame cuz it seems like all really good Bruces are being replaced....I guess people are just getting tired of using him? Like today, I played online for hours and all I went against was Doomsday, Deathstroke, Batgirl, Superman, a few Nightwings and a Sinestro

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I actually think I watched some of your matches and I was really impressed...but it's a shame cuz it seems like all really good Bruces are being replaced....I guess people are just getting tired of using him? Like today, I played online for hours and all I went against was Doomsday, Deathstroke, Batgirl, Superman, a few Nightwings and a Sinestro

I love Batman, he is one of my favorite characters to use. And even outside of gameplay, he is one of my favorite superheroes. I will never stop using him. I was actually surprised that aren't alot of Batman players because he was the only cool character in the demo, so I figured everyone used him in the demo and got used to him. But to my surprise, there are actually very little Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lex Luthor players, so I guess I was just dead wrong with my assumption lol. Batman is a very solid character in this game tierlist wise and is very popular fanwise, so it kind of confuses me that there are not a ton of Batmans out there

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Batman currently is still my strongest character next to raven, but I think im dropping bats for nightwing. I feel that nightwing will benefit my play style more than bats.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
"Does anyone still main the most popular, played, and (arguably) strongest character in the game?"

umm I'd say yeah...

FinalBoss_FGC

I love Batman, he is one of my favorite characters to use. And even outside of gameplay, he is one of my favorite superheroes. I will never stop using him. I was actually surprised that aren't alot of Batman players because he was the only cool character in the demo, so I figured everyone used him in the demo and got used to him. But to my surprise, there are actually very little Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lex Luthor players, so I guess I was just dead wrong with my assumption lol. Batman is a very solid character in this game tierlist wise and is very popular fanwise, so it kind of confuses me that there are not a ton of Batmans out there

What's crazy is that it's not even a thing about character-success bias...Chris G wins with Green Arrow...still don't see Green Arrows...

I think people just like to take the easy way out. If Batman had a trait like Doomsday, I wouldn't lose with him ever. Nightwing's staff can cause problems mid-range but it's slow (I guess people like the 45 hit combos with the Escrimas that only do 30% damage). I just expected everyone to use Batman...not only because his well-roundedness but also the huge fanbase of The Dark Knight series and just him as a comic book character lol Just like you said, that's why I love him so much is cuz he's my favorite DC Character.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Half the people in online Ranked lol.

That being said, the Batman forums are surprisingly dead. Which is odd considering he is very popular. (He's my favorite) Not to mention he's one of the most well-rounded characters in the game.

FinalBoss_FGC

That being said, the Batman forums are surprisingly dead. Which is odd considering he is very popular. (He's my favorite) Not to mention he's one of the most well-rounded characters in the game.

I was playing ranked a lil and I never ran into a Batman at all..I even let people pick first so they won't see me pick him and not want a mirror. It was mostly Doomsday lol (lame)

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I was playing ranked a lil and I never ran into a Batman at all..I even let people pick first so they won't see me pick him and not want a mirror. It was mostly Doomsday lol (lame)
B-Man mirrors are fun doe.

You on PSN or XBL? Half the matches are Batman or Green Lantern lol. (in Ranked anyways)

I still main the Caped Crusader, and will main him in every game that gives me that chance. I think what happens is people are starting to realize that there are more powerful characters in the game, and they are migrating to those who gets them easier W`s...

FinalBoss_FGC

I still main the Caped Crusader, and will main him in every game that gives me that chance. I think what happens is people are starting to realize that there are more powerful characters in the game, and they are migrating to those who gets them easier W`s...

What do you mean by powerful? lol Batman's top 5...8 at least