What's new

Does anyone here play Pokemon competitively?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
what i see

the only useful hazard is too useful! ban it and only use the less viable ones!

My team is invincible, so far ive been playing with it for 3 days and only lost one game, felt so good to kick a baton passer in the face lmao

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
No, they were just be more tiers/ better balancing which we really need right now, IMO I think bringing Kyurem-B to ou and Genesect to ubers is just silly.
Kyurem-B hasn't impacted the OU metagame just yet. Genesect going to Ubers was pretty expected.

I'm starting to see the problem isn't the Pokemon community...Kyurem-B dropping to OU was an indicator the community knows what's up. The problem is Game Freak not wanting to do major rebalancing before they introduce shit. There's no reason Drought and Drizzle should've been released to OU with how fucked up some of the weather-based abilities are. And there's not enough things that can wall anymore...game is just B-E AGGRESSIVE!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Kyurem-B hasn't impacted the OU metagame just yet. Genesect going to Ubers was pretty expected.

I'm starting to see the problem isn't the Pokemon community...Kyurem-B dropping to OU was an indicator the community knows what's up. The problem is Game Freak not wanting to do major rebalancing before they introduce shit. There's no reason Drought and Drizzle should've been released to OU with how fucked up some of the weather-based abilities are. And there's not enough things that can wall anymore...game is just B-E AGGRESSIVE!
IMO pure stall shouold be viable.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash

If gamefreak only wanted to balanced their games :(...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
how to make stall viable

make all spikes toxic by default
make an item that boosts priority for once
give more defensive pokemon taunt, my original stall team was raped by any walls lol