What's new

Discussion Do you Perform Fatalities on Strangers Online?

Bhagwad

Noob
This is obviously a personal preference. I never perform fatalities/brutalities online with strangers. If I was playing a friend, then I would have no problem.

For me, performing a fatality is almost...intimate. Something two people can laugh over. Doing it to an unknown dude online just doesn't feel right.

I do it on the AI all the time though. Though only against characters who I'm pissed off with!

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
I push rematch and do a fatality to those who t-bag or jump over me back and foward during the fatality sequence. The opponent is basically making fun of me or being cocky.

This is obviously a personal preference. I never perform fatalities/brutalities online with strangers. If I was playing a friend, then I would have no problem.

For me, performing a fatality is almost...intimate. Something two people can laugh over. Doing it to an unknown dude online just doesn't feel right.

I do it on the AI all the time though. Though only against characters who I'm pissed off with!
I dont and I feel like anyone who does is trying to waste my time. I make sure I waste the opponents time though if they tbagged me during the fatality sequence.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I don't feel bad if someone does it, but I may quit because I've seen them all already a few times, it's just wasting time. Run up d3 is my fav finisher.

Brutalities are kinda cool though. And quick :3

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
If it's some bum ass scrub that I wouldn't ever play again on purpose, maaaybe. I would never do a fatality to someone I I wanted to run several games with or run sets in the future. Brutals are ok in my opinion because I dont think they really take any longer. I definitely judge someone if they fatal me after one game. Or if I beat them 3-4 times in a row and I'm d4ing or tossing a fan as a fatality and then they win and fatal.... yeah fuck that

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I always do that to finish the game as fast as possible. This is also a good way to punish those quitters.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I play mk because it's fun and fatalities are part of that, I say do it. If people get mad because you fatalitied them then they should complain that you did a d4 or a jump in punch.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I do them on people who do the click on every character before choosing one or those who pick sky temple. Other than that, I brutal or d4 and leave. I don't even stick around after losses - I just want another game.

I need more MK friends haha.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Iv been playing Sektor more than Sub lately and he has like 5 times the brutalities Sub does so I'll finish people more often than with Sub.