What's new

Do we have news about a new possible patch? *updated again, Boon on twitter regarding KP3*

shura30

Shura
So, since a few of you guys had the chance to be at ESL finals where both Paulo and Ed were..did you ask news about a possible patch?maybe right after evo?

edit:

thoughts on what boon is saying at minute 11 ?

hints at new content or just a misinterpretation?

at 11:15 he says(got from the cc):

I think as we continue to support these games for a longer period of time that may affect you know the release of the next game just because we really want the game system to be a longer-lasting experience
new content coming

Last edited:

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
nothing, pretty sure he's an idiot who thinks a patch should drop before the biggest tournament of the year.
that happened last year didn't it? I think I remember it was like 11 days before EVO that the patch dropped where Shinnok got nerfed. It sucked lol

nothing, pretty sure he's an idiot who thinks a patch should drop before the biggest tournament of the year.
if i were you, i would pick my words carefully chérie. to enlighten people, nrs is known for dropping patches before big tournaments, mk9 before evo, mk9 before ceo, injustice before evo, injustice before summer jam, mkx before evo. so calling me an idiot makes you look like a fool chérie, check your facts first.

myri

Time Warrior
if i were you, i would pick my words carefully chérie. to enlighten people, nrs is known for dropping patches before big tournaments, mk9 before evo, mk9 before ceo, injustice before evo, injustice before summer jam, mkx before evo. so calling me an idiot makes you look like a fool chérie, check your facts first.
Just cause they have a tendency to drop patches right before events doesn't mean it's smart to do so. It's dumb as hell.

ando1184

Noob
Regardless if it's before or after EVO, this game NEEDS another patch. There are still broken game mechanics within this game. Come on guys "for once" don't you want a "complete" game designed by NRS? Not something that visibly looks buggy and unfinished? I mean this game is awesome and fun but we can't deny its the epitemome of an NRS fighting game. Alien IS busted, there are universal things in the game that still make no sense, and we still have hitbox issues out the ass. I'm all for one more patch, and especially before EVO because let's face it, who wants to get robbed out of big $$$ by something broken?

JDM

Noob
that happened last year didn't it? I think I remember it was like 11 days before EVO that the patch dropped where Shinnok got nerfed. It sucked lol
Yeah and it was stupid that was kinda my point. Not that they wouldn't do it.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Regardless if it's before or after EVO, this game NEEDS another patch. There are still broken game mechanics within this game. Come on guys "for once" don't you want a "complete" game designed by NRS? Not something that visibly looks buggy and unfinished? I mean this game is awesome and fun but we can't deny its the epitemome of an NRS fighting game. Alien IS busted, there are universal things in the game that still make no sense, and we still have hitbox issues out the ass. I'm all for one more patch, and especially before EVO because let's face it, who wants to get robbed out of big $$$ by something broken?
I agree, the game absolutely needs at least one more patch to nerf the tops and help the lows, and also to fix many hitbox inconsistencies.
If they decide to patch the game, it doesn't matter if they do it after or before evo in the sense that someone is always going to be pissed. If it's before, people will complain because they will have no time to adapt (specially those that are maining overpowered characters xD) and if it's after, people will think: "ok, I lost to stuff that has been confirmed to be broke by this patch".

Last edited:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
So did other characters with super plus frames off their EX moves, so Shinnok isn't the only one.