What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
OK so after going over all of my Loadouts I finally finished to re-organize them and now all of my stuff is intact as before. So I got the luxury to get out of this, but NRS and WB really need to fix it ASAP for everyone else who was effected by this.

my stuff is fine...
Was your stuff gone and then came back, or it still fine the whole time?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
My system was off and I'm not finding any losses. Loadout names reset. It reset some shaders to a "new" state (flashing) so loadouts using them had to be rebound to the shaders. This is something that has been happening almost every patch, so I kind of expect it.

Inventory looks about right, at least for the ones I would notice things missing for. This may be the most widespread case, but it has been doing this frequently already. I lost a bunch of stuff with the first patch, then most of it came back but I had to start the story over. Shaders have been glitchy every patch.

It's probably cloud syncing + upgrades + dlc policing = Oh Shit!

OK so after going over all of my Loadouts I finally finished to re-organize them and now all of my stuff is intact as before. So I got the luxury to get out of this, but NRS and WB really need to fix it ASAP for everyone else who was effected by this.

Was your stuff gone and then came back, or it still fine the whole time?
fine whole time

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I havent opened the game today at all, but the console has been online off and on all day. Not even risking it right now.

I have 50-70 epic gear pieces for every character in the game.. Ive never used a real exploit exactly, but I tend to run Endless multis and various others with my stick set to turbo and AI running for hours at a time for no real reason other than I can.. If I lose this gear...................................................

Another thing that worries me more, and is FAR more unforgivable.. I have probably 25$ in source crystals bought and spent on tournament shaders. They support our players and look cool, so its one of those silly things I like to splurge on occasionally (I have them on 3-4 characters I dont play and never will for instance)./

Sigh. I'm assuming there is something they can do.. Not risking opening the game.. even though the update is probably applied.

I noticed this thread while I was on the "press a button to start" menu, I don't know if my stuff is gone now, and, if not, I'm scared of erasing it by checking if everything is here. Now I know how Schrödinger felt about his cat.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Everytime I turn on my game I have pause the 1.10 update. For me, it's the customization of each character I worry about. And I FINALLY got a full epic outfit for Harley. My baby needs her style or she will even try to kill me :eek:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I am kind of having the opposite problem. Fired up the game with new patch just a few minutes ago, and have full inventories of epics for most characters (which I didn't have before patch), and 4 Legendaries unlocked (which I never earned).
No Raiden though, so I'm a little pissed.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I am kind of having the opposite problem. Fired up the game with new patch just a few minutes ago, and have full inventories of epics for most characters (which I didn't have before patch), and 4 Legendaries unlocked (which I never earned).
No Raiden though, so I'm a little pissed.
Are you serious? Now that's weird.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I somehow managed to dodge this bullet thankfully. I did notice it acted like my demon/god shaders were new but everything else remained the same. I updated as soon as it went live this afternoon , PS4.

Spoobs

Noob
My PS4 had auto download and now I've lost all my stuff. :(

Edit: Yay! It's all back after P2W's post. I knew a Sinestro brethren would fix this.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So, death to all our stuff aside, what was this update supposed to actually do?

I'll be way more pissed if my shaders are gone than my gear.
It was already completely 150,000% fucking STUPID that NRS finally adopted KI-esque color palettes for everyone (which KI did TWENTY TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO OMG) and made it impossible to get them all without paying out or spending hundreds of hours farming...now the work of anyone who chose the latter and the $$$ of anyone who chose the former is in vain.

I was in the middle of playing the game when the patch dropped. I let it download and install so I could resume playing, and all my gear was gone. I restarted the game, and all my stuff was still missing. After the second restart most of my stuff was restored. As far as I can tell everything I earned between 1.09 and 1.10 is still missing.

Personally I only care about gear for the aesthetics, I couldn't care less about grinding for an item with perfect stats, but this is still annoying as hell.