What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

It depends on the intent of the speaker. The could one could be used if you want to threaten less engagement due to someone being extra
You're right but in this context couldn't is the correct one. "I could care a less" is more slang for not caring but you're example is correct in rare cases now adays

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
This is a weird one for me, which I'll post again after fiddling around with the game last night.

I originally lost loadout names, two epic gear sets I completed for Harley and joker, and some new gear items from Adam, stupid girl and WoWo. Items marked as favorite were removed for said characters.

I've kept all my currency, source crystals etc. I didnt lose any shaders and retained all other gear for all my characters.

Anyone else who had a premier skin or other shader enabled was reset to default, and some loadouts were oddly reset only halfway; meaning, if one character had 5 pieces of epic gear equipped, one or two items became equipped with base level 1 gear.

After opening some gold, diamond and Platinum MBs last night, some epic items were being awarded to me that I had lost during the update. It's just a bit odd to me.

I just feel like part of the update was to punish those who used an exploit to cheat legendary requirements (because only characters I used in the exploit were affected), but in process it backfired and Pandora's box was been let lose.

However, other folks I know who used the legendary exploit are unaffected, so I'm still trying to figure out why some people are partially affected and others fully affected; exploit or not.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
This is a weird one for me, which I'll post again after fiddling around with the game last night.

I originally lost loadout names, two epic gear sets I completed for Harley and joker, and some new gear items from Adam, stupid girl and WoWo. Items marked as favorite were removed for said characters.

I've kept all my currency, source crystals etc. I didnt lose any shaders and retained all other gear for all my characters.

Anyone else who had a premier skin or other shader enabled was reset to default, and some loadouts were oddly reset only halfway; meaning, if one character had 5 pieces of epic gear equipped, one or two items became equipped with base level 1 gear.

After opening some gold, diamond and Platinum MBs last night, some epic items were being awarded to me that I had lost during the update. It's just a bit odd to me.

I just feel like part of the update was to punish those who used an exploit to cheat legendary requirements (because only characters I used in the exploit were affected), but in process it backfired and Pandora's box was been let lose.

However, other folks I know who used the legendary exploit are unaffected, so I'm still trying to figure out why some people are partially affected and others fully affected; exploit or not.
I really don't think there was ever any intention to punish players. There have been too many similar profile syncing issues with past patches and products. I remember thinking it was glitchy on IJ1, then MKX kept not wanting to let you pick DLC characters. So far with this game I'm always having odd things happen in patches with it thinking old gear is new gear, or the load out names resetting, or old shaders being treated like new ones and getting yanked off of loadouts but never actually losing them.

It's far more likely they did the wrong thing tinkering with a fragile system and it freaked out worse than it normally does.

Seriously though. If someone came to me and said, "We need a save system that tracks purchases, player stats, progress, and totally random player acquired stuff of all kinds. It needs to be current through updates, when they are on and off line in random ways. Juggles multiple version of said data as it progresses through upgrades that are not backward compatible, where people may get the patches but be offline when they are actually installed and then pop on-line maybe even days later with a bunch of new stuff that needs to be upgraded to yet another patch when they do. This thing needs to 'just work' and not do dumb stuff even when it may be impossible not to do dumb stuff," that would probably be the day I finally said "I hate programming. It's a thankless, soulless mess of bending realities to meet near impossible wants. Give me a freaking spatula, it's time to start flipping some burgers."

Granted, I am prone to overreacting and have been known to freak over much smaller tasks. This one really never gets old.

Ok so I avoided downloading the patch for two days but it auto updated in rest mode anyway. I lost everything I earned in between 1.9 and 1.10. I had just gotten the bane shader i've wanted as well. Oh well I guess. Also sorry ImperatrixSindel for potentially getting your hopes up lol

Last edited:

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Im not turning my ps4 back on til this new patch comes out so does anyone wanna hop on ps3 and play PSASBR or Killzone 3 Multiplayer with me sometime? Yes both games are surprisingly still active!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
#FreeShadersForEveryone
That would be cool, they're pretty nice about addressing that stuff and I remember the first game and MK 9, MK XL we got some free costumes, fatalities if you remember. The free shaders would be a cool idea.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently....*sigh*....it happened....my game automatically updated :(

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The first person i went to is of course, my Harley baby. My first two loadouts were had items missing, and the first one went to default shader. BUT i still have my God/Demon shaders. I've lost her Lunatic epic outfit i acquired from her Birthday Multiverse. It was her Lunatics pants and something else that matched the fit. So far 2 items.

THEN i checked on my recently most played character, Black Manta. The little epic items (that are rare as fuck) that ive gotten are GONE! And my green/white/red shader that i unlocked is LOCKED once again.

I checked my Wonder Woman and I lost all her movie epic gear I acquired form her special multiverse about a month ago. GONE!

I did one multiverse on Auto pilot and didnt get my items back.

I opened up Bronze mother boxes and still didnt get my items back.

*sigh*

But ill take the good with the bad. My hit was minimal, but the tricks to get the items back failed epically. I'll just take this as a lost and wait for the update. I'm afraid if I start playing the game now then the update arrives, my items that I acquired from here on out will be deleted as well. Until then, MVCi.

Thanks NRS....fuck.....

Stanlos

Noob
Well, NRS just posted an update.

"Update: a patch will be available soon that will stop the deletion of Gear. Apologies for the delay and we thank you for your patience!"

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/913603881224986630

This better give me my stuff back lol
That is what jumped out at me. Stopping it happening but what about all my tokens used for customization and source crystals I used to and the pieces I used to transform
I believe so. I don't wanna guarantee you anything because I'm still just one guy, but it seems that it should work.
So far for me no. But thanks to the grind I have only 3 more items to acquire. But the tokens and source crystals used to get the stats and look I want on my items is probably not gonna be fixed. Then there's the issue if how that would even go down. A simpler rollback would lose everything I have done in the interim. And I would need more inventory slots. I am sure the grind will yield more Aegis of Athenas and Shields of Golden Eagles and Ceremonial Amazon armour at some point. But I would need like a thousand tokens

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
That is what jumped out at me. Stopping it happening but what about all my tokens used for customization and source crystals I used to and the pieces I used to transform

So far for me no. But thanks to the grind I have only 3 more items to acquire. But the tokens and source crystals used to get the stats and look I want on my items is probably not gonna be fixed. Then there's the issue if how that would even go down. A simpler rollback would lose everything I have done in the interim. And I would need more inventory slots. I am sure the grind will yield more Aegis of Athenas and Shields of Golden Eagles and Ceremonial Amazon armour at some point. But I would need like a thousand tokens
Well they say on the stream that they are looking for solutions on how to bring the lost gear for everyone.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
With my crazy work schedule, I FINALLY got the time late night to make a video of my findings. And no....my items did not come back after the 1.11 patch....damnit....but hey, fee free to Laugh at my pain :cool: