What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Gyork

Noob
I think it should be fine. Although I am on Xbox so it might be different, but I have a UK Xbox, and and Asian copy of the game, and I download from the UK marketplace even though I live in Asia. On Xbox at least the DLC is not region coded, I was given a British arrow code and it worked on my asian game, the codes that came with the asian game work on my UK Xbox.

If it doesn't let you download from the in-game menu... maybe they are updating the downloads? Try again after your patch, also see if you can download Lobo from the Season Pass menu when it's uploaded.
So apparently they can only be activated through the ingame store and it´s still not working after today´s patch, it´s really frustrating, when I try to access the store all I get is this message "no content available to download at this time"

Komatose

The Prettiest
So hi, i bought the season pass and downloaded the flashpoint skins but they are not showing up,what should i do???
Download them again from the in-game menu.

I've been going on a week now and keep getting WBID Service Not Available. Are they even going to fix it? I have so many unlocks on the iOS that I'm near to the point that I simply want to break the game because WB fails at fixing things. Anyone here have an update on when the service will be working again?
It should be working now with your iOS and the PS3. I've heard Xbox Live is still having some issues.

Komatose

The Prettiest
is there anyone who could help me get the IOS skins please, i do not own an iphone but really would like to have the skins.
PM me your WBID information and I'll unlock them for you.

So apparently they can only be activated through the ingame store and it´s still not working after today´s patch, it´s really frustrating, when I try to access the store all I get is this message "no content available to download at this time"
What region are you in? UK has to wait until tomorrow.

Gyork

Noob
well I am from Southamerica with an NortAmerican PSN account and the game is Region 2(europe) I´ve never had any problems before downloading stuff from the american PSN for other region games but I guess this could be the problem, what are my options ?? shuould I create an european account and rebuy the thing??.

Komatose

The Prettiest
well I am from Southamerica with an NortAmerican PSN account and the game is Region 2(europe) I´ve never had any problems before downloading stuff from the american PSN for other region games but I guess this could be the problem, what are my options ?? shuould I create an european account and rebuy the thing??.
If it's simply not letting you download it and you've already purchased it, there is no need to purchase it again. You might just have to wait until all updates are applied to all regions because apparently the updates were not applied everywhere for PS3 users.

Gyork

Noob
the thing that worries me is that the ingames store for this game has never work for me I´ve bought everything directly from the PSN. I guess I´ll have to wait, Thanks a lot for your time :)

GotOverThere

Alien Life Form
Have they given any indication that the iOS unlocks may become DLC? I don't have an iOS device but don't mind waiting if they will eventually be available.

If not, I guess I'll have to find a friend.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Have they given any indication that the iOS unlocks may become DLC? I don't have an iOS device but don't mind waiting if they will eventually be available.

If not, I guess I'll have to find a friend.
No. They haven't. And if you really don't want people to know a password that you might use for everything, change it to something stupid until they are done getting the skins for you. I've unlocked skins for plenty of people on the forum already.

GotOverThere

Alien Life Form
No, the password thing doesn't bother me, I was just willing to wait if that was an option. If it's not, then I don't mind doing a WBID share to get them. Though I wish I had something to trade as I don't like when people have to go out of their way for me.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Ah. If you'd be willing to unlock them I can PM you my info. I'd greatly appreciate it.
Yeah, man. No problem. I must warn you first, though, the XBL WBIDs I heard were still buggy so if you are on Xbox, well, you'll just have to keep trying to log in if you don't get them when you boot the game up.

Gyork

Noob
Well turns out tha this was the problem , the game was trying to access the european psn through my american account and that's why it wasn't working so i had to create a new user with an european account now I have no problem visiting the ingame store, what sucks is that I had to rebuy the season pass since it's a different account.... Anyway after that, evwrything bacame available, even lobo that isn't out yet in europe but i downloaded him from the american psn. I hope this can help somebody else

I have problem about login WBID.
My original console region is Taiwan + Taiwan xbox live account.
There is no WBID in setting menu.
Even I change to US & Japan xbox live account, It still no WBID in the setting menu.
If I change console region, than I can see WBID.
But I still can't login, When I select WBID it show "service unavailable" in all of those conditions as below.
I've tested different conditions as below.
console region US + US xbox live account
console region US + Taiwan xbox live account
console region UK + US xbox live account
console region UK + Taiwan xbox live account
Is that mean WBID block Taiwan IP?
Could stutio release update to solve it?
I just want to unlock these very cool skin.....Batman beyond, Knightfall Bane...
Thanks.

Nolan1654

Green Lantern Corps
Keep trying, it's probably because too many people are using it at once

asyouwish1983 A lot of countries including mine (Greece) are blocked from using the WB ID service. You should email the WB support centre and ask them to take care of it
It's pretty cool your hookin us up like this man, but yeah it says account in use or it says link failed lol. all i want is the green lantren new 52 costume. and i be set.

Gyork

Noob
Keep trying, it's probably because too many people are using it at once

asyouwish1983 A lot of countries including mine (Greece) are blocked from using the WB ID service. You should email the WB support centre and ask them to take care of it
Man you are afkng saint!! It actually worked, I was also getting the account in use mesagge, what i did was that after you get the message choose the skip button and then try to enter again the wbid, you might get the service unavailable message but just keep trying and when you get the link succeded message just reset the game and you are done

Ever since the patch, my DLC has a tendency to not appear when I boot up the game. All of my skin packs and Lobo don't show up and need to be re-downloaded in order to show up despite the fact that they're still on my hard drive.

Anyone else suffering this problem with Lobo and the new skins?