What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

because it's pertaining to the discussion at hand..i post interviews - video ect and i'm not the author of those. if the stuff i post can be verified great but i also try to put "" or suppose if i am not sure. If you don't like or appreciate my posts then just ignore , scroll past or block me. My feelings wont be hurt.
:)
Don't need to go that far.

Geez you don't check the forums for a couple days and then you have to read through 33 pages just to catch up on everything.

THOUGHTS: I am ludicrously happy at the addition of Sindel and Sheeva. They're my two favourite female characters. I am also extremely happy they went with Sindel being evil. Her and Shao Kahn are couple goals (kidding).

Fujin is loooong overdue. Should have been in MKX. Nightwolf is really cool too and one of my best friend's favourite character. So he'll be stoked and will hopefully come over and play more often.

Spawn is tied for my favourite comic book character and I really hope he's voiced by Keith David. I have faith he'll have sick customization too.

Ash, Joker and Terminator are all characters I have affection for (especially if Bruce Campbell, Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger are involved) but I'll be more hyped if their gameplay turns out to be sick.

Downside? No robits. Sektor looks the best he's ever looked in the Launch Trailer but getting all my fave characters in one game would be insane. I'm happy.

Loved the salt in this thread btw. No one hates MK more than MK fans.

Ash Williams meh never watched or read their series

Spawn cool.

Terminator...ok i guess

Joker really depends

Sindel fucking ugh.

Sheeva and Nightwolf never cared about at all

Fujin yay.

Probably missing someone but whatever. If this is true, disappointing DLC. Would have preferred Rain, Mileena, Reptile, Sareena and whoever else

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Why is everyone assuming there will be a second Kombat Pack with 6 more characters?

Did everyone forget about Injustice 1 with its single figure pack with 4 characters... then releasing 2 more characters separately afterward?

Just saying, there's a precedent. It's entirely possible there could only be 3 more characters after the 6 included in the Kombat Pack

Are you ready? it has Begun! @MKF30 @ShepherdOfFire @Vslayer @Eldriken Who is your main? What is your day one plans? Finish the story mode immediately or some lab work with main character? i gonna make some lab with kabal.
I main Sonya and Johnny :) . My day one plans already happened 2 days ago :D , I did some intensive training with my characters. Tomorrow I'll probably finish the story and play my first online games with some friends :)

Why is everyone assuming there will be a second Kombat Pack with 6 more characters?

Did everyone forget about Injustice 1 with its single figure pack with 4 characters... then releasing 2 more characters separately afterward?

Just saying, there's a precedent. It's entirely possible there could only be 3 more characters after the 6 included in the Kombat Pack
I think the main factor pushing people to believe there is more than 9 are the statements about longer support for the game. I also feel like they'll take DLC even further than I2 (9 characters) in this game, because the trend so far has been growing since MK9.

Of course this is all up to interpretation at this point though, but I hope for the best, which is a longer cycle of content being added in the following years, somehow like other fighting games that keep releasing multiple seasons.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I wouldn't be surprised if the longer support for the game just means more time between the characters which means move cosmetic and patch updates when characters are just spaced out.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu

It's definitely possible but I really don't think it's likely. I mean, the IGAU additional characters were not planned from the get-go, and you can tell that, especially for Zatanna who was essentially decided by a poll, while the MK11 DLCs we're seeing here are clearly being planned several months in advance.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Soo, I wonder if the last 3 spots are other things, leftover code, or coded names for more characters. Care to take a few guesses?

Evironmentname: Rain is the obvious choice, but lets not forget one of the classic environments of MK is called "The Deadpool".

StoryName: I can only think of Sektor or Cyrax, and one more that is a spoiler but seems very very unlikely.

GOYT: What if this is Kratos again? Or the Doom guy. Did Doom win any GOTY awards?

I know it's surely nothing, but it's fun to speculate :p

KCJ506

Noob

Interestingly, though, @NWPlayer123 has also shared the following image, potentially revealing 13 pieces of DLC planned for the game.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

Geez you don't check the forums for a couple days and then you have to read through 33 pages just to catch up on everything.

THOUGHTS: I am ludicrously happy at the addition of Sindel and Sheeva. They're my two favourite female characters. I am also extremely happy they went with Sindel being evil. Her and Shao Kahn are couple goals (kidding).

Fujin is loooong overdue. Should have been in MKX. Nightwolf is really cool too and one of my best friend's favourite character. So he'll be stoked and will hopefully come over and play more often.

Spawn is tied for my favourite comic book character and I really hope he's voiced by Keith David. I have faith he'll have sick customization too.

Ash, Joker and Terminator are all characters I have affection for (especially if Bruce Campbell, Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger are involved) but I'll be more hyped if their gameplay turns out to be sick.

Downside? No robits. Sektor looks the best he's ever looked in the Launch Trailer but getting all my fave characters in one game would be insane. I'm happy.

Loved the salt in this thread btw. No one hates MK more than MK fans.
I criticize everything that I like enough to care about, Criticism is fundamental to improve.
You know differences between Criticize something and Hate it? Amazing xD.
I cant understand that fanatic-religion relationship that some fans have with videogame companies, its like "do not question the decisions you heretic! That sadly happens in everygame fandom.
Go and tattoo the logo of NRS in your ass, lovely fangirl.

I criticize everything that I like enough to care about, Criticism is fundamental to improve.
You know differences between Criticize something and Hate it? Amazing xD.
I cant understand that fanatic-religion relationship that some fans have with videogame companies, its like "do not question the decisions you heretic! That sadly happens in everygame fandom.
Go and tattoo the logo of NRS in your ass, lovely fangirl.
Or maybe I happen to enjoy the product that NRS puts out and if you don't like it, don't buy it. Bitching and whining on the internet isn't going to change how NRS goes about their business. Especially when it comes to DLC.

See, when the game comes out I'm going to be happy that I get to play it. Whereas you're stomping your feet over their choices. Who's better off here? Enjoy crying, I guess.

I prefer the MKX version of Sektor. Where it's MK9 but more streamlined and shinier.

Cyrax on the other hand looks better, metallic yet muted gold didn't look well for him in MKX and his 2P colors made him look like a shiny plantain.

OMG IS A FEMALE GOING TO HAVE LONG HAIR?! Some Sindel intro lines:
JOH: "1989 called, it wants it's hair back
SIN: My hair will be your doom, Johnny Cage
JOH: It's definitely a nightmare"

KUN: "What is so scary about you besides the hair?"

SIN: "Like the hair??"
SIN: "My, aren't you in a tangle"

JAC: "Your hair grow like Pinocchio's nose when you lie?
SIN: It grows whenever I kill someone"

PLEASE NRS!