What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I can't say I'm necessarily ready to believe it, but if it were to be the case.....ugh, I'm pretty underwhelmed.

The MK side of things? I'd be very happy to see Sindel, Sheeva and Fujin; not a big fan of Nightwolf but he's deserving of a DLC slot nonetheless.

Guest chars? I don't like them, but they're an inevitability, and Ash would honestly be a best case scenario and instant main. Terminator? Weird choice, not particularly interested. Joker and Spawn? Fucking barf. Boring ass edgelords. I'd accepted Spawn would probably finally show up even though I don't like it, but Joker can get the fuck out.

Sareena tho..... :(

My biggest source of skepticism here is that I find it legitimately difficult to believe DC would let Joker get mutilated with the detail present in MK11. Hard to imagine! But not entirely impossible.

DC comics involving Joker have some crazy violence sometimes. The dude cut his face off and stapled it back on. Even raped someone. If DC can OK that then they can OK him being in MK

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
this is real. the switch gets data mined all the time and if this was fake someone would deconfirm it by now so this is absolutely 100% in the game. however keep in mind that the switch port is outsourced and was not made by nrs. plus I find it a little odd that they don't have code names since a switch game getting data mined is basically guarantee. also there being more then 6 characters is weird

Gamer68

Fujin!
this is real. the switch gets data mined all the time and if this was fake someone would deconfirm it by now so this is absolutely 100% in the game. however keep in mind that the switch port is outsourced and was not made by nrs. plus I find it a little odd that they don't have code names since a switch game getting data mined is basically guarantee. also there being more then 6 characters is weird
I think it could be real, also. For the same reasons, plus...

There are multiple people claiming it's legit and the ones doing so are helping deconfirm bullshit on Twitter AND they said they don't know if it's legit because it could be developer codes or something.

Doesn't seem like they are trying to make a scene, which is usually what fake leakers do. Not to mention that they got stuff in the code right, like Geras being called "TER"

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Out of all the "Leaks" this game has had

This is really believable tbh. and Joker is the only character that i could see being in here from DC

I really do like this Kombat Pack 1 If Its Shang, Joker, Nightwolf, Terminator, Sindel, and Spawn

Also, Johnny Cage and Raiden announcer pack sounds quite believable aswell

The only ones I take issue with is Terminator and Joker.

From purely a gameplay standpoint, what can they possibly due with The Terminator they haven’t already incorporated into Jax. Sawed off gun, metal arms, strong grappler type, it just seems unnecessary.

And the Jokers playstyle from Ijustice just wasn’t my cup of tea and I’m sure they aren’t going to completely redesign his gameplay so ...

Super pumped for the rest though.

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
I can't believe this. Is this shit for real? I never thought I'd see the day my two mains sheeva and sindel could make it back to MK, especially over the roboninjas, reptile, and fucking Mileena. Please let this be true and don't let sheeva be a jobber this time. She deserves a push, dammit!

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
The Joker Movie comes out on October 4th 2019.

It's possible we get Joker around October?

If we go down the List, hes second, so idk exactly

It would make sense though.

A guest character usually follows an MK character (As seen in Kombat Pack 1 in MKX)

So expect, Terminator, Spawn, or Joker after Shang

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
so what does "storyname" mean...? DLC story?
IDK

If they do add more story as DLC though, Could be interesting

They could add guest characters, due to the interferance with time, and Alternate realities and shit.

also with Joker, the MKvsDC references would be there XD

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Didn't they mention that the dlc characters will also be part of the story if i'm not mistaken?

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
If this list is real, which it looks like it probably is, I'm personally pretty disappointed. Nightwolf is the only character I would have any interest in playing... and that's only if NRS does an amazing job reinventing him.

I'm happy to see some of the others return but I have very little interest in touching them myself.